A Love So Strong---Right next to you(Preview)

Heyy guys & gals! Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while, I've been so sick. *cough* *cough* Anyway, please comment, vote, and fan if you already haven't. It will be really appreciated and it will make me upload faster. Thank you guys so much, you guys are the best supporters ever!

Thanks! and most importantly ENJOY!!! If you don't enjoy, then i will stop writing....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Shane’s P.O.V~~~

I hung up my phone. Different emotions were playing inside of me; frustration, sadness, relief. I focused my attention on the road. I can't believe this.

"Was that Madison?” Ana whispered.

I gazed over at her. She was looking very tired and overworked. I could tell she was tired because they were bags under her eyes. "I know where she is", I responded.

She shot up from her seat. "For real?!” she said.

A small smile began to creep up on my face. "For real, for real." She didn't reply but I’m guessing that she's pretty happy but too tired to do anything about it.

I sped up the gas to my car, Krista. Krista was my baby, my super fast car that I got from making my own money. I got her a year ago and since then I’ve always had her by my side and I knew there was one thing she wouldn’t let me down on. And that was speed.

My thoughts were quickly scrambled when Ana shouted. I pressed down on the breaks so fast, my vision almost blurred. My breath came in short gaps as I placed my attention towards Ana, what the hell look on my face.

“What happened?” I yelled, checking my surroundings. The only thing in plain site was a gas station near the side of the road. “I need to pee” she simply replied.

My nose flared. “Really? You need to pee? You made me almost paralyze myself because you need to pee?” I barked in her direction. “Yeah” she said timidly. I rolled my eyes and accelerated into the pathway of the gas station. I stopped the car and stared at her.

“Well?” I asked.

“What?”

“Don’t you have to pee?” I inquired.

Her eyes lit up. “Oh yeah” She said as she opened the door and got out. I sighed as she left. Why did it seem as if when she’s gone that’s when the air gets lighter? I got out of the car and walked towards the food center. I opened the door and the smell of decay and air spray filled the air. I shrank up my nose in disgust.

I walked through the short aisles of food and grabbed a Monster from the fridge in the back. I didn’t know what Ana would want so I just grabbed 5 different flavored air heads. I strolled along to the cashier to pay.

I thought the smell of the place was disgusting but this guy was another story. I almost thought the man was pregnant. He looked like a fat hillbilly; no offence to hillbilly’s everywhere.

“Is that all young man?” He asked me, his creepy smile making me very uncomfortable. His teeth were gross. I thoughts dogs had bad teeth. I chuckled to myself. He scanned my items and I paid for it. “Have a good day” he said. I managed to smile as I half ran and half walked to my car. I opened the door and got in. I closed it and grabbed the air heads and gave one to Ana.

“Oooh Airheads!” She shrieked. I almost thought my ear drums were going to explode. I grabbed the green airhead and started eating it. I savored the sweet sugary flavor.

I started the car and started driving back on the road.

-----------------------

It was starting to get dark outside so I turned on the headlights.

“Ana?” I whispered.

“Hmmm?” She managed.

“Are you sleeping?” I asked.

“Not anymore” She replied, annoyed.

“Oh. Sorry”, I spoke.

-----------------------------

“WAIT! SHANE STOP THE CAR!” Ana screamed in my direction.

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“Look!” She said as she pointed towards the side of the road. “It’s Madison’s dad’s car!”

I glanced towards the empty building in front of me and saw a car on the side of the road. Ana was right. It was Madison’s dad’s car. Could it be? Madison was here all along? But what could she possibly be doing here? In an old rundown building that looked like it was going to fall apart any second.

“Madison?” I yelled into the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think? This is kind of a cliffhanger and I know you guys are just dying to know what’s going to happen but I’m sick right now and need my rest. So this means that I’ll be uploading a little late now. I’m sorry that it’s not a long chapter but this is the best that I could do at this moment. Thank you for all the supporters of this story. You guys are the reason I upload. Thank you to the people that comment, vote, and fan and just the regular people that take the time to actually read it and end up liking it. I really appreciate it! Anyway if you liked this chapter please comment, vote, and fan!

25 votes to unlock the real chapter!!!!