A Love So Strong---Mystery boy

"Madison? Madison? Madison! Wake up now or you get detention!!"

Damn! What the fuck is that annoying voice! This is why i hate school! Wait! School!!!

I quickly shot my eyes open. Everyone in the class was staring at me like some sort of science project. I felt drool on the side of my cheek and i quickly wiped away. I looked up at the front of the class and there stood Ms.Burnstein. God, she annoyed the fuck out of me. That woman does NOT know how to teach. Maybe it's because i always fall asleep in her class.

"My bad! I didn't know that i fell asleep", i said while rubbing my eyes and running my hand through my hair.

"Pay attention Ms. Woods or i will have to call home again", she said in a stern voice. She turned back around to face the chalkboard. God i hated that bitch! I shuddered when she said "I will have to call home again". The last time that she called my dad, he beat the crap out of me, literally. I couldn't walk straight for a week.

I shuddered again but thankfully the bell rang and it was time for my next class English Literature. I was feeling very excited because now i could see what the mystery guy had written on the desk. I ran to my seat that was in the back of the class. I grabbed a pencil out of my backpack.

The desk said: You wanna meet me today afterschool? If you do, then meet me at the cafe. I'll be sitting down next to a tree.

Then i wrote: Okay :) See ya!

The rest of the day pretty much went by quickly. The bell rang for lunch and i couldn't be happier. I walked over to my table, practically beaming.

Ana saw the expression on my face. "Who is it this time?"

"What in the world are you talking about?", i said defensively.

"I know it's a guy! So tell me!", she yelled.

That's the thing i hate most about Ana. I mean she was nice and all but she would never let a conversation go. I sighed out loud.

"Come on! tell me please! I won't tell anyone!", she whined.

That another thing that i hate about her. She always tells me she wouldn't tell anyone but the next day almost the whole school knows.

I was about to say no when the rest of our friends sat down. Ana gave me a look but i didn't say anything.

It was finally afterschool and i was pretty nervous. What if the guy didn't show up? What if he was ugly? Damn! I never thought about it like that! Oh well.. time to get this over with.

I walked to the cafe and ordered a chocolate dalmatian, which was white chocolate mocha topped with java chip and chocolate chips.

I looked around the school yard and spotted a person sitting down next to a tree. I was getting nervous again. I breathed in and out three times.

I stood over him, casting a shadow on his form. "Uh.. hi?", i said/asked in a quiet tone. He looked up at me and i almost choked. The sun was reflecting his brown hair and his green eyes. He was so cute. He was wearing skinny jeans, a black hoodie with a black leather jacket, and nikes.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey. Nice to meet you", he said as he smiled at me. I blushed. Then he stood up. Wow he was tall! Oh my gosh! Those green eyes!

He motioned me to an empty bench and i gladly sat down. "So if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

Wow we were actually talking! Don't be a dumbass! Answer the question!

"Madison. Madison Woods", i said nodding my head and smiling.

"Well Madison Woods. My name is Shane. Shane Adams", he also said while smiling and nodding.

We sat there for about 2 hours just talking to each other. He was a really nice guy. He loved baseball. We got to really know each other until my cell vibrated that i had a text message. I quickly looked at who it was from, odd enough it was my dad.

He wrote: Wherever you are! Come home now!!

I sighed. Shane saw my reaction and asked "gotta go?"

"How did you know that?", i teased.

"I just saw the expression on your face and i could just tell automatically", he shrugged. "Do you need a lift?"

"Um..i don't know", i whispered.

"Come on! I'll drive and you just listen to the radio or something?", he asked. His face was sincere. His piercing green eyes felt like they could bore into my soul.

I sighed and nodded. He grinned. He helped me off the bench and held my hand until we got to his black ford escape. He helped me into the driver's side.

I gave him all the directions until we finally made it to my house. "We're here!", he boasted.

I laughed quietly. "Thanks for the lift", i said quietly.

"No prob. Uh..do you mind if i get your number?", he said nervously.

I grinned. "Sure!" i gave him my number and got out of the car. I smiled as he drove away.

I walked up to my house and opened the door. The house was dark so i turned on the living room light.

I gasped as i saw my dad sitting on the chair. His facial expression was hard. He was holding the bridges of his nose.

"Where have you been?", he said in a cold voice. "I was..uh..i was..uh", i stutted.

Crap! Make something up! I couldn't tell him that i had been out with a guy! He would kill Shane first and then me.

He stood up and stood in front of me. "Where have you been?!?!", he yelled a little louder.

I couldn't feel my lips anymore. I couldn't even talk. I was frozen by his eyes.

He then grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled me back. "Where have you fucking been you little whore!"

"Please don't hurt me!", i yelled. Then without warning, he slapped me. I flew onto the floor.

I didn't move. I just laied there and sobbed. I couldn't feel the side of my face.

"Let me see you late again! What i did to you now would be like child's play!", he screamed.

I didn't speak. I couldn't speak.

Why did my mother have to die? Why did she have to leave me alone with the bastard i call father?

Why? Why mom? Why did you have to leave me alone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like it? I know this was pretty sad. But it would be appreciated if you guys comment, vote, and fan?

Thanks,

♥Veronica17