Chapter 13

My thoughts were interrupted by Stacy asking me a question. “So how long have you had feelings for Logan?”

I had to think about it but then I knew my answer.

“When I was 17 I dated a guy. He was a total jerk who only cared about himself.” She nodded as if she knew the type. “Anyway, I had no idea he was like that because I was stupid and believed everything he said. Logan knew and tried to warn me but I ignored him.”

“So one day the guy asked me to his prom. And I said yes, of course. I went dress shopping and spent so much money on my hair and nails and accessories. Right before the prom, he showed up early to pick me up, but I had no idea he was there. I found him outside when I went to go and ask him why he was late I was attacked by two of his buddies at my door. They lifted me up in the air, by my dress, exposing my undergarments. He quickly snapped a picture and then they ran off. I was humiliated.”

Stacy shook her head but then looked puzzled. “I don’t get it, when does Logan come in?”

“Well I was so upset over it I called him and told him what happened. He went to the prom, where Kent, my ex, was showing everyone the picture and they all laughed. Well, Logan walked up to him, punched him in the face, and then left. He came right over my house and stayed the night with me as I cried to him. After that Kent never even looked my way and I felt like a damsel and Logan was my Knight.”

“AWEEEEE!” Stacy said it so loud the guys could have probably heard us.

“Shhhh jeeze” I laughed at her as she pretended to wipe a tear.

“That was so sweet. Much better than my story about Dean and me.”

“Oh yeah what’s that?” I was anxious to hear this story. She looked at me and stopped walking.

“I was at a famous celebrity’s party, I don’t remember whose, but I got really drunk. And on my way to the bathroom I tripped and fell on Dean. Then when I realized who he was I puked on him.” She gave me a sideways smile.

“Um...well that’s cute too.” I tried to make her feel better.

“It's okay I know it’s gross. But yeah that’s how we met.”

We were walking and talking about our favorite songs, attempting to sing them, and then we pulled out our snacks to eat, while walking so that we beat the boys.

“I bet you won’t.” She said to me while I took a handful of trail mix. “Common chicken shit.” That did it.

“Okay FINE ill do it okay!” I walked a couple steps before her and stopped in my tracks. I took in a big breath and with all my might I screamed, “I LOVE LOGAN LERMAN!!”

I looked over at Stacy who had her jaw dropped. “I can’t believe you actually did it…what if you disturbed a bear or something.”

I laughed at her and shook my head. As I waited for her to walk back to me I heard a replied scream.”I LOVE AUBREY JONES!!!!” his voice boomed through the trees. I couldn’t tell if he was close or not but I knew we had to hurry up we had stopped so many times.

“If we want to win we need to pick up our pace, okay?” Stacy shook her head in agreement and we started to fast walk.

“Whoa whoa whoa. Stop.” I said as I saw a yellow sign ahead. I edged it and read was it said.

Construction ahead! Proceed with caution.

I turned to look at Stacy who had just finished examining the sign. “What do you think?”

I looked a head at the path and listened for any work. “I don’t hear anything, maybe they finished and this sign was left my accident?” we nodded and kept moving forward.

We started singing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera and enjoying our upcoming victory.

I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Cuz words can’t bring me dowwwwwwwwnnn...UGH!” I felt the floor around me was cold, wet and dark, i was surrounded in a small space and felt the damp earth enclose me, like a tomb. I looked up and saw the sun. Everything was blurry. And all I could hear were the faint sounds of a scream. I started to black out and see dots everywhere.

"Bree! Bree! Are you oka..." A girl called out to me....but soon faded out. 

Who was that?

**i know this chapter is a little on the short side but i wanted to post something that had something happen to one of the characters and of course leave you hanging, sorry:) but hey! comment, vote and of course fan please and thank you<33**