Chapter 6

“Breeeeee....” a faint voice was calling my name. “Breeeee…” I fluttered my eyes open and then closed them when a sudden light shot at my face. “Aubrey Raine Jones!”

I instantly opened my eyes letting my eyes adjust to the light. Then looked at Logan’s face 2 inches from mine. “Excuse me Logan Wade Lerman…how many times have I told you to never fall me by my full name.” I sat up and rubbed my face, realizing I forgot to one, take a shower and two, wash my makeup off.

“As many times as you told me to never wake you up rudely in the morning.” He gave me a smile. He smelt like his shampoo and his hair was wet when I went to mess it up. He was wearing a white T with a blue plaid button shirt over it, along with his favorite faded jeans.

“Well doesn’t someone look nice this morning.” I pulled on his hair to pull myself up. He laughed then pretended to look me over.

“I could say the same about you.” If it was any other guy I would have blushed and quickly ran to my bathroom but this was the kid I’ve known since we were in diapers.

“So, do you want to talk about yesterday?” I asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

“No, I don’t. we will figure everything out when we visit Lex later.” I nodded and agreed.

 I got up and realized I was in the sports bra I wore yesterday. Last thing I remembered was wearing my crop top when I fell asleep because I didn’t bother changing. He must have pulled it off me. I looked over to my chair and saw it sitting there, folded. I never fold my clothes…when I looked back at Logan he was smiling.

“Oh you’re so pleased with yourself huh?” I bent down and picked up the top and threw it at him. He caught it and started folding it again. “You neat freak!” I started heading to my bathroom when he cut me off at the doorway. “Excuse me.” I tried to push him but he was so built, like a freaking brick wall.

“Maybe I’ll just go in your bathroom and straighten things up.” My eyes went wide at his gesture.

“No I have a system you know that!” he started laughing and backing down the hallway to my bathroom. I quickly jumped on his back to stop him. He pushed me up against the way and I fell off him landing on the floor on my knees.

“Oh gosh! I’m sorry Bree. Are you okay?” I started laughing as I got up. Then I started walking away pretending to limp.

“Actually I think you may have killed me.” He laughed and chased me to the kitchen.

“Well that’s too bad. I wonder if she left me her shoes in her will.” He put one hand on his hip and flipped his hair..damn he is a good actor.

“No my shoes!” He ran around the island and caught me. Logan, once again, threw me over his shoulder and walked to my bathroom. He plopped me in the shower and turned on the water. I squealed like a little girl and jumped out. “What is wrong with you?!” he sat on the toilet holding his stomach doubled over in laughter. I joined him as I ringed out my hair. “Thanks…thanks a lot man. You know my clothes are still on.” He smiled.