Chapter 11

***Wow i reached 800+ views!!! thanks for all your support and i promise some exciting stuff is going to happen in this story very soon. Keep showing your support!! lets try to get to 1,000+!<3***

“Why can’t we get these?” I pointed to the nice dark blue comforter. “It would look great with the wood furniture?” Logan looked at me and scrunched up his nose while tilting his head. Then he reached out and picked it up.

“It's nice but, I liked the white set we agreed on earlier.” He threw down the puffy blanket and crossed his arms.

“Gosh, you’re so difficult.” He chuckled and grabbed my waist while kissing my lips. “What if we get stains on the blanket. You’re always giving me breakfast in bed and take out dinners on Thursdays. If we get a darker color the stains won’t be so noticeable. Plus the walls are white, I don’t want so much brightness. And…” I was abruptly interrupted by him kissing me fiercely on the lips.

“Oh shut up and get your damn comforter.” he said with a smile. I gave him a big hug and kissed him again on the cheek. He picked up our new addition and placed it in the cart as Logan grabbed my hand. His fingers fitted perfectly with mine and it felt so right.

It’s been three days since our newly developed relationship started. Two days left till he left my life for two months. The realization hit me. The last few days we haven’t been able to leave each other’s side and we spent every second together. In fact, this is the first time we have been out of the apartment. But I’d have to go two whole months alone and without him.

We reached the checkout counter. The lady scanned out purchases and looked us over.

“You guys look so young? How long have you been together?” I looked up at Logan and he smiled down at me and pulled me closer with his arm around my waist.

“It has been three days.” She gave him a questioning look and then smiled.

“Oh young love.” She shook her head and finished scanning. I watched as our new comforter, drapes and pillow covers passed by her with a swift movement and then placed into the plastic store bags.

As Logan paid I started grabbing the bags but they were soon taken out of my hands being replaced by his own hand.

“Always such a gentleman.” I smirked and elbowed him in the side. He faked pain and then pulled my hand up to his mouth as he kissed it.

In the car I did a recap of the last three days. Well, we stayed in the apartment, that’s obvious. We watched movies ate takeout, cuddled, and let’s just say some things that were definitely not lady like or appropriate. We talked about everything and just enjoyed each other.

Yesterday we decided to just have one room to share. We chose my room just because it had an attached bathroom and a bigger bed. We made his old room into a guest/storage room, we obviously couldn’t fit ALL of our stuff into one apartment bedroom.

Lisa had updated us on Lexie. They found her at a friend’s house. She refused that Kylie brought her to the hospital to get checked out and claimed she was fine. Lexie is currently at her mom’s house on bed rest, getting better. Every day I wondered if, when she got better, if she would come back and try to het Logan back, or seek revenge on me since Lisa told her mom about me and Logan. I didn’t care, I waiting for the day and was excited to see how things worked out.

On our way home we stopped to get some dinner. Logan pulled up to a diner and parked close to the entrance, just in case something went wrong with fans and what not.

Fans and paparazzi have been crazy lately finally finding where we lived and for a whole day they camped outside out front door with cameras ready. Yesterday they finally gave up, but still made sure to call every 5 minutes. We made a decision to cut the house phone off. Helped with our excuse to not leave the apartment.

The waitress sat us down in the back after fangirling over Logan. I gave her a look when she checked him out and since she didn’t make any eye contact. I laughed, was I really that intimidating or was she ashamed?

“So babe?” I took bite from my salad and looked at him. His blue eyes sparkling as the sun set outside the window.

“Yeah Logan?” He placed his hand on the table and opened it for mine. I placed my freshly painted fingers in his hand and smiled at him.

“I love you.” He was frowning. Why was he doing this now?

“What are you doing?” I looked at him as he stared in my eyes. He looked sad. “Don’t do this now, we still have two days.”

“I just wanted to let you know.” I felt bad with the way I reacted and he knew I did. I sighed and mentally slapped myself.

“I know babe. I love you too. I just don’t want to think about it right now. Let’s just enjoy each other while you’re here.”

He squeezed my hand and we continued to eat our dinner.

~~~~

Back at the apartment Logan was getting frustrated with the new drapes. I stood at the doorway and while sipping my tea and laughed at him. When he finally got it up we stood side by side and looked at them, tilting out heads to the side.

As I set down my tea I said, “I think the one is crooked.” He let out a sigh and then turned to me. Then he grinned really big and I knew it was never something good. Before I could react he had swooped me up and threw me onto the bed. I let out a groan and then I felt him on top of me.

“You’re a little crooked. I think it’s the shirt.” He started taking my shirt off as I laid there smiling and looking into his eyes.

When my shirt was completely off leaving me in my bra he looked at me. “What? Why you looking at me like that?”

I giggled and ran my hand up and down his chest. “Oh nothing, you’re so horny.”

“Hey so are you!” he laughed at me and then flipped over onto his back next to me. “So your birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. You’re so old.” I looked over him and hit him.

“Okay. One, I’m NOT old. Your 1 year older than me. Two, I don’t want to think about my birthday.”

He turned onto his side and looked at me. “Why not?”

“You're not going to be here. You’re going to be across the country doing who knows what enjoying yourself and having fun.”

He pulled me on top of him and I rested my head on his chest. His chest was bare and I made a face not remembering him taking off his shirt.

“Stop that. Okay? I’m going to be thinking of you the whole time I’m over there and I will call you every night and we can video chat too if you like.”

“Okay babe.” I closed my eyes and sighed as his chest rose up and down with his breath. It was so soothing, I definitely am going to miss this. My thoughts were disrupted when he kissed my forehead.

“Oh, I forgot to ask you. A couple of my friends are going hiking tomorrow and they invited us to go with them. You up for it?”

Tomorrow is our last full day together so I wanted to spend a lot of time together. But, I don’t want to be selfish. He also needs to see his friends not only me.

“Yeah, it sounds fun. I love hiking.” His face brightened up and he leaned in and kissed me.

“Thanks baby. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Then we went back to kissing and he bit at my lip. I opened and let him enter his tongue. We were like this for another 2 hours. We would take breaks and just lay and cuddle then we went back to each other. It was clothing optional tonight.

***As always please comment, vote, and fan so you can read my other stories:)

Also if you could please check out my girl Jayboo she writes some amazing stories and is really talented. Check out her fanfiction Without You and her own stories she came up with. Thank you!<3

Keep reading<3***