All My Fault... (BxB)

Okay, Kiddies, this is a BxB story and it is a romance so be expecting—u guessed it—guy on guy delicious-ness! Read, vote, enjoy, Tya out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes life just sucks...I sigh, crumbling yet another in a long line of forgotten worksheets and old quizzes. My grades were average, but they could be phenomenal, but ever sense my step-dad died three years ago I got landed with the job title of daddy. My twin six and five year old sisters all looked up to me to be there for their recitals and lessons and soccer games or Tia-kwon-do matches because mom with her three jobs was just too busy to do it. I cooked dinner, helped with what homework Sapphire and Jade, the older girls, practiced shapes and numbers with the youngest Angel.

After school on Mondays and Thursdays I picked up the girls, dropped the twins off at soccer where one of my friends moms, Jeanine would watch them for me while I took Angel to ballet down the street.

On Tuesdays and Fridays it was Gymnastics for the three of them then on Wednesdays and Saturdays it was Tia-kwon-do for all of us.

They were all great at everything, but when I would sit in the worn out and often painful plastic fold out chairs watching Angel dance the whole world fell away.

Her pale blonde curls floating around her sharply defined freckled face as she spun delicately, being lifted or contorting in those complex and beautiful patters all my sleepless days and nights were worth it—it wasn't even the fact that she outshone all her peers and often everyone else in the studio, but the old-world wisdom and roiling emotion in her eyes that would vanish behind the mask of a happy five year old face the second the music stopped. Their happiness was worth the running, the late nights mom and I would sit at the kitchen table, cutting budgets where we could to keep them fed and the bills paid, or when I would fall in to bed every night aching and sore, only doing my homework half the time...after all it was my fault that dad was dead.

“Hey faggot!” I winced at the sound of the one and only star quarter back. He wasn't wrong, I was gay, but that word was just so offensive. I hated that I came out, hated the fact more than you could ever guess. It had cost me all but three of my friends, most of my freedom and every second that had been left of my childhood. When I loudly and discourteously turned down the prettiest girl in the whole school she screamed at me “what, are you gay?!” to which I decided to truthfully reply “yeah, got a problem with that?!” At the time I felt triumphant, giddy even and shouted at the top of my lungs 'I'm gay!' it had felt so good...but it wasn't worth the price I had to pay...not a week later I went from one of the top five popular guys to having three friends, had the shit beaten out of me at least once a week and went from relatively care-free to being the man of the house, a mom when mom couldn't be there, the cook the cleaner and the surrogate father three days later after I killed my father.

I may have not been holding a smoking gun or bloody knife, but it was my fault he died all the same, even if the cops didn't see it.

************************************************************************************************************************

Okay, my first shot at a BxB; I want tons of vote’s comments and what-not's. I wanted a big bang to set up chapter 2 so gimme a shout and tell me what u think, kk Kiddies? Oh and it'll only be PG 13 for a little bit, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn it R before I get reported because I'm afraid there's going to be some steaminess in this along with all my other stuff, so don't say I didn't give u fair warning.