Chicks Are Crazy

'Ello, 'ello fellow BxB lovers, care to share? Then leave a freaking comment! I love you all and want to know what you think, so I'm just going to keep updating faster and faster until I get the amount of comments and votes I want, plus, my little ducklings—I want you to tell me if there's anything you think that would make it better-there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being a bitch.

Oh and Nina and Nora are both played by Park Hyun Sun, Noah is played by Yamamoto Yusuke (trust me, he's pretty!)

I still haven't figured out who's going to play as Seth though. Pout!!!

Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to warn everyone that things in this chapter get...steamy ^_~

Enjoy!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I truly hadn't expected it to work—I thought that he'd be skittish but glaring up to lunch...it lasted four blissful days. Neither him, nor anyone else in school pushed me or called me names—I was free to exist in my own little world with Noah, Nora and Nina the triplets who transferred here after I came out and instantly liked me.

“Hey, Seth?” Jade began hesitantly.

“Yeah Jade?” I asked, barely flickering my eyes towards the rear view mirror off the road which was now slick with rain. Apparently the bloated toad-like clouds had finally gotten too heavy and had to shed some of their water.

“You're really happy today.” Sapphire jumped in, shooting Jade a warning look from the booster seat next to her.

“Sapphire?” I drawled in my 'dad-voice', she winced but turned those big blue eyes on me—it was because of the deep ocean blue of her eyes that she'd been named Sapphire instead of her planned name 'June'. They could sucker anyone in to doing anything, except me—I was immune to her charm.

“Yes, Seth?” she turned up the 'I'm an angel' act, folding her hands in her lap, sitting up a little straighter and smiling sweetly, fluttering her thick eyelashes.

“Why, might I ask, do you not want Jade to talk to me?” Sapphire shrugs, turning her face away from me to look out the window. “Jade?” I ask, pulling in to a random parking lot so I can hit the two of them with my 'no nonsense' look.

“Well...” she fidgets in her seat, looking precious in her Tia-kwon-do outfit, her hair done up in a French braid that was slightly messy from playing in school all day. “It's just that...well, we were talking at lunch today and...” Sapphire shoots her a 'NO' look, but I nudge her knee making her spill it. “What does gay mean?” Sapphire huffs at her twin and crosses her skinny arms over her chest, looking mad at Jade. MY heart catches in my throat.

“Why do you ask.” I did my best to keep my tone level and polite.

“Well, Tiffany's big brother goes to your school and she said that he said that our big brother was gay and she didn't know what it meant either. She said that he said that you were a faggot and that it was bad.” Sapphire exploded, looking desperately upset.

“Who's Tiffany's big brother?” I ask, quietly, a million possibilities running through my head.

“Ian.” they said in unison. I groaned, unbuckled my seat belt and turning all the way around with a big sigh and a heavy heart.

“Well, Tiffany's brother wasn't lying when he said that your big brother is gay.” I began—they looked crushed, so I hurried to explain. “But that doesn't make it a bad thing. Being gay just means that I don't like kissing or holding hands with girls—that I like kissing other boys instead. And faggot is a bad, dirty word, I don't want to hear you say it.”