The Dark and Twisted Noah Sun...

Okay, so NOONE THOUGHT TO TELL ME THEIR OPPINION, so I decided I would just decide for you, meanie poo heads not telling me what the EEF they want (wanders off to pout) ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WARNING!!!! Star squiggle still in affect. Skip until you see them, it starts at the beginning and doesn't end until it's Nora's point of view.

For those of you not wanting to read the dirty parts, pretty much it's just Noah drilling in to Seth's mind that he's unlovable, that Ian is only toying with him and that if Seth continues to talk to him that he's going to hurt Ian likes he's hurting Seth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Seth, later that night}

I gagged on Noah's dick as he rammed it roughly down my throat, continuing what he had started the night before. Noah gave the tight rope around my neck a hefty tug, pulling himself out of my mouth and making me stand in front of him, nude, tied and humiliated then brought my ear back to his mouth. He bit it viciously, hard enough for it to bleed and offered a sinister chuckle. “Your other lover was looking for you today.” I stiffened more and that wasn't what Noah wanted me to do, he reached down and grabbed my half-hard manhood (pain actually does stiffen them a little) and twisted it cruelly but not hard enough to permanently damage it. “Don't you dare think about him when I fuck you!” he hissed.

“I'm sorry, Noah, I'm sorry, I swear I wasn't!” I sobbed, but I was lying, all I thought about when Noah abused me was Ian.

Ian busting down the door and saving me from the monster.

Ian telling me he loved me.

Ian having Noah locked up where someone would undoubtedly return the torture he had given me.

I wished I had given him my innocence like Noah accused me of doing, then Noah raping me wouldn't be my first time, but kind, passionate, loving and fiery Ian hovering above me, nervously whispering his questions; if I was okay and if I was ready, then he would ease his larger cock in to my body, wiping away my tears of pain and waiting until I was ready to continue, being gentle until I begged him to be rougher.

It wouldn't be like this with Ian...but something in me told me that the gags and restrains would be okay if it were with Ian.

Because with him it would be exotic and erotic instead of terrifying and painful. Ian would tie me up to be teasing, so that he could pleasure me, not hurt me. Ian would only gag me so we wouldn't get the cops called on us with my ecstatic screaming. If it were Ian with me now instead of Noah I would be screaming at him to keep going not for him to stop.

“He doesn't love you.” Noah growled as he rammed four fingers into my entrance that was already soaked in blood from the billy club he had used on me before throwing me to my knees in front of him, demanding I take him in my mouth. “No one loves you.” his entire hand entered me and I screamed so loud that had anyone been home they would've woken up—as it was Noah had sent them to Disney Land for the long weekend. “SHUT UP!” He bellowed, using his free hand to whip my chest with a sharp thin chain that had no doubt been filed in to something sharp and deadly. I let out whimpering sobs biting back the name on the tip of my tongue. “How could he love something as torn up as you? Even if you get him now you're messy, used up by me.” he ripped his fist out to my relief only to tense up in pain once more as he threw me on all fours, coming up behind me and replaced it with himself, driving in to me hard. Noah tightened the rope around my neck, choking me—he liked choking me. “Skank!” he growled quietly. I gagged from the rope around my neck and Noah added fingers into my entrance along with his punishing manhood. “I want this thing useless when I leave you! I don't want anyone else getting pleasure from loving you!” Oh God....it hurt so bad! He went until he couldn't anymore, but instead of leaving like he had last time he took another deep swig of the alcohol my father had left behind, drinking the last of it, breaking off half the neck of it then slammed that in to me.