Let's start over...

WARNING! This has some pretty rough stuff, it's not exactly sexy time, but it is sexual of the non-consensual sort but I'll put the star squiggle to indicate it's gonna start and when it's over if you wanna skip it, and you'll probably hate me a little further on as well—pay attention to the star squiggle! Worry not—we are nowhere near the end of this biz-nitch! (story)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{still Seth}

Robin chattered incessantly about how things were going in Ireland and about how her all girl band Chalk Line were head lining at the local teens club, Last Call, how great the mashed potatoes were and then her and Nico (talk about a scary pair!) flirted the rest of the way through dinner. Apparently Nico wasn't gay, but bi and he had his sights set on myself and Robin. Unlike me, Robin seemed to be totally prepared to handle his sultry looks and Jack Sparrow charms. “So, Ian, what's so important that you had to call the whole family down?” Mrs. Burton asked, taking a bite of potato.

“Wha?” is Ian's oh so brilliant response.

“Well, you were going to tell us something, son, you called us all down into the entry hall? Than Robin showed up and we came in to eat...” Derek Burton trailed off, leaving Ian to finish the thought.

“Oh, well, um...” he stuttered. I reached under the table to grip his hand, he only stuttered on two occasions—when he was nervous or horny, and something told me it wasn't the latter. He threw me a grateful, if not loving glance then straightened his spine and faced his family. “That. Well, I'm, um, gay.” he shrugged uncomfortably then roughly stuck a piece of steak in his mouth, squeezing the life out of my hand.

“Oh, thank GOD!” his mother exclaimed, making everyone jump, tossing down her napkin and placing her hand on her forehead with a grin.

“You're...glad he's gay?” I ask, befuddled. My mom was okay with it, she loved me regardless and never treated me different, but she wasn't relieved like Lorie seemed to be.

“Well, it's not like I was praying he was gay, but I always knew he was and I was always worried that I would be the one to let it slip and scare him closer to Narnia.” she chuckled. Derek didn't look surprised, neither did Whitney, Rachael or Mallory, but Courtney looked disgusted and Stephanie just looked crushed.

“You're...you're gay?” the fairy child asked tearfully.

“You're a fucking faggot?!” Courtney bellowed.

Whitney gently placed her fork down and looked to her dismayed sisters in politely befuddled wonder. “You guys didn't see it?”

“Watch your mouth Courtney Elizabeth!”Lorie snapped.

“May I be excused? The thought of my little brother plowing the pretty boys ass here crushed my appetite.” Courtney sneered.

Derek banged his fist on the table, opening his mouth to yell at his oldest daughter. “No, it's okay.” I said quietly. “Some people need time to adjust to things they find...odd.”

“Sinister is more like it, how old are you anyway, thirteen? God, that's just sick. I bet with that pretty face of yours and clothes like that looking so unhealthy you spend your nights on a street corner somewhere.” she snapped. Tears of shame welled in my eyes as I had felt even earlier today that Noah was paying me to be with him.

Ian, who had spotted my tears in an instant was on his feet in a flash, grabbing the girl up by her hair. “That's it! Go ahead and tear the manky out of me, but you leave Seth alone! He's not a whore like you and just because he's skinny doesn't mean he's sickly! I love him and nothing you can say or do will stop that! And I swear to god, if you breathe or even so much as cross your eyes in his direction I don't care what mom and dad say about hitting girls I'll rip your damned head off, GOT IT?!” he screamed, giving her head a little shake her hair still fist-ed in his hand. She gave a little whimper and nodded. “Good.” he growled, dropping her head and watching her evilly as she took the stairs two at a time, eyes flooded with tears.