Untouchable

His mom is Nichole Kidman, preferably when she played in Bewitched. His dad is Charlie Sheen, we're gonna have to go back to the nineties for child stars to play his sisters but I found them, Mary-Kate and Ashley as 6-yr-old's for Sapphire and Jade and five-ye-old Dakota Fanning as Angel and Zac Effron plays Ian Burton.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You're gay?!” My father roared as mom applied a Hello Kitty ice pack to my face.

“Mitch, come on now, really, it can't be THAT surprising!” she protested, and not incorrectly either, I was pretty feminine, never dated or brought home girls I liked, and there were posters of shirtless male musicians in my room with "come hither" looks on their faces.
“Janis, how can you be so calm about our only son being a fucking faggot?!” he roared making me wince and tears to well up in my eyes. I hate that word.

Mom gasp, gently taking my hand and placing it to where it could hold the pack to my face while she stormed to where my father stood, her pretty feather white gold hair haloed around her pretty heart shaped face as she smacked the piss out of him. “Don't you EVER call MY son such a disgusting word! He may be gay, but that doesn't mean he isn't the same damn boy that walked through that door!” she said, brandishing her finger at the kitchen door.

My father’s face reddened and filled with disgust as he sneered at me and took another heavy swallow from an eighty year old bottle of bourbon that was full before I told my parents why I had had the manky torn out of my hide half an hour ago. “S'not my son. My son was straight...” he growled. The tears building in my eyes spilled over. “This—this THING is just the disgusting shell of a perverted hell-bound freak that ate my sons’ soul!”

My mother hit him again but this time he hit her back, knocking her to the kitchen floor. I gave a yell of surprise and anger. “Don't hit my mum!” I roared. “Your problems with me not her!”

“Right! I have a problem with you, a big one! You aren't living under my damn roof!” he shouted, spraying my face with his drunken slobber.

“Get out!” mom hissed quietly, still on the floor cradling her cheek. My heart lurched painfully and I turned my tearful eyes to look at my mother but she wasn't looking at me—she was looking at dad. “Get out of my house you foul, loathsome asshole! First thing tomorrow morning I'm filing for divorce! You think he's a different boy just because he's not chasing skirts?! You aren't the man I married!” she cried angrily.

Dad's lips went tight and he swallowed the last of the small bottle of toxins , slamming it against the wall. “You're leaving me because I won't live under the same roof with this faggot? Fine. I guess I'll just have to kill him.”

“NO!” mom shrieked at the same time my eyes went wide and he swung the broken glass at my face. A searing burn lit my cheek just under my eye making me cry out—my voice reverberating alongside my mother’s as she tackled dad's knees making him fall back. She scurried back to her feet, wrapping her arms around my neck, trembling from how tightly she was gripping me.

If she hadn't taken him down the bottle would've kept going either blinding or killing me.

He swaggered to his feet before spitting on my mother’s small, shaking frame wrapped protectively around me, she flinched but didn't move screaming for him to leave. He grabbed his set of keys of the cheerily smiling monkey key-hook with one last look of disgust then left. “I'm sure he'll cool down in a flash once the liquor's worked out of his system.” I told my mom soothingly rubbing small circles on her back, but nothing I did calmed her.

“I married a monster.” she whimpered, wrapping her arms tighter around me.

“No, mum, no! He's a good man, he took me in didn't he? I was eleven and going through one phase or other but he was patient and worked me through it, right? You didn't marry a monster, he's just hurt is all...” I told her hugging her tighter.