𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾
TRUE  LOVE  ALWAYS  WINS

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾TRUE  LOVE  ALWAYS  WINS

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"COVER THAT BACK UP!" Uma yells, everyone immediately gasps at her actions. Her true self was finally showing, I don't know how everyone fell for her little act in the first place, especially Ben who should know way better than that.

"I will not!" Lumiere argues.

"Um, uh- why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?" Uma tries to play it cool.

"I have an announcement!" Ben announces getting everyone's attention.

"Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady," Ben proclaims.

"No!" I yell now everyone eyes were on me.

"Not now, Bea!" Ben roars at me. I fell back a little, as he has never yelled at me like that. I look over at Uma and she was smiling.

"Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!" Ben finishes his announcement. Everyone in the crowd once again gasps. This was going to be an unforgettable party.

Ben holds out his hand as he points to Fairy Godmother, "Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier," Ben orders.

"I most certainly will not," Fairy Godmother argues.

"I am your King!" Ben yells at the people. I had enough of this Ben and he needed to be put in his place. This was nothing like Ben.

"And I am their Queen! And I say no," I stand up for myself and everyone else.

"Obey him," Uma commands.

"I don't think so," I shot back walking down towards them.

"Ben. Just look at me," Uma grabs his arms and held onto them.

"Mal, a little help here," I nod to her since it was starting to become obvious that he was yet again under a spell.

"Ben," Mal calls outstanding beside me. I step back so they could have their moment.

"Look at me," Mal says.

"No, look at me. You love me, remember?" Uma argues.

"No, you don't," Mal points out.

"Yes, you do," Uma yells.

"Ben, look at me," Mal smiles.

"Bring down the barrier now!" Uma snaps at Fairy Godmother.

I stood in front of Fairy Godmother and give Uma a look, "She does not take orders from you," I sternly respond.

"Ben?" Uma starts getting frustrated.

"Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Ben, that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon," Mal cries, I smile at her loving words.

"Ben, eyes over here," Uma says pulling him back to face the girls.

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be," Mal says.

"Don't listen to her," Uma says.

"Ben, I know what love feels like now. Ben, of course, I love you. Ben, I've always loved you," Mal sighs before she planted a kiss on Ben's lips. Ben smiles as she pulled away.

They share a quick moment together. I sigh, "True love's kiss. Works every time," Evie and I giggle.

"Ugh, give it to me!" Uma yells trying to grab the wand.

"No! Guards, seize her!" Fairy Godmother demands. Before the guards could get to her she went to the edge.

"No, no! Stop, please! Stop!" Mal yells.

"Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want," Mal adds. Uma's necklace started glowing. Mal tries getting closer but Uma was already in the water. I gasp as she jumps off the boat and into the cold water. Everyone was on the edge now.

Slowly the water starts creating a storm and it just gets bigger and bigger. Eventually, it burst and everyone and the boat gets soaked by water. Uma comes out from underwater. I look and see tentacles like her mother, "True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name! Aah!" one of Uma's tentacles flew towards one side of the boat. She kept doing the same action until Mal walks over to the side and deeply looks into Uma's eyes.

"Mal?" Ben calls out.

Purple smoke appears making Mal disappear. A dragon where Mal use to lay appears instead. Mal spits out fire towards Uma which caused Uma to become mad and throw another tentacle towards Mal. "Come on, Mal! Let's finished this once and for all!" Uma taunts. Mal gets closer towards Uma with her fiery breath. Uma goes underwater to coming back up again splashing hard waves onto the boat.

"Watch out!" Ben calls. The boat was moving back and forth very harshly.

Ben roars as he takes off his crown and jacket preparing himself, "Wait, Ben! No!" I yell, I was running towards him but hands held me back as Ben jumped overboard. Everyone calls out for Ben. He appears in the water.

"Mal, Uma! Stop! Back down!" Ben yells.

"What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma laughs.

"That's enough!" Ben yells as Mal approaches behind him.

"It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try. Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference," Ben holds out his held, which was followed by Mal roaring. The tension intensifies. Uma's tentacle reaches out towards Ben and something had landed in his hand. Uma sighs slowly backing away back towards the island.