𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜𝖘

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
BREAKING  THE  NEWS

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴BREAKING  THE  NEWS

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I WAS DRESSED IN MY SLEEPWEAR when I made my way towards Carlos and Jay's dorm when I had arrived, I heard female voices. I slowly leaned in towards the door "M? You want to break Ben's and Bea's love spell?" a voice familiar to Evie's gasps.

"Yeah. You know, for after. I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me and Bea still being in love with Carlos just seems a little extra... cruel," Mal explains. A long pause occurred before I start walking back to my palace. Is this what they were really here for? To take over Auradon with evil? I just couldn't believe it.

( 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 )
Hope you enjoy the little throwback. I stopped at 2:02 but of course you can continue to listen to the song if you are in the feels.

"I gotta say what's on my mind. Something about us doesn't seem right these days. Life keeps getting in the way. Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged. It's so hard to say that but I gotta do what's best for me. You'll be okay..." my voice cracks as my tears start flowing down my cheek.

I was so positive that I was starting to fall for Carlos but now I don't know what to really think. I'm heartbroken that this is what they are choosing to do but part of me still wants to be with him and I know Ben might be truly in love with Mal and I really hope Mal sees it too. I even asked Carlos to be my date to coronation! "I've got to move on and be who I am. I just don't belong here, I hope you understand. We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now, I gotta go my own way," I approached my door and quickly ran up the stairs ignoring yells calling for me from my family, the maids, and butlers.

"Don't wanna leave it all behind, but I get my hopes up and I watch them fall every time. Another colour turns to grey and it's just too hard to watch it all, slowly fade away. I'm leaving today 'cause I gotta do what's best for me. You'll be okay... I've got to move on and be who I am. I just don't belong here. I hope you understand. We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now. I gotta go my own way," I grab onto a picture of me and Carlos that Ben had taken of us. Smiling down at the memory and thinking about the commotion that went through this one photo. I was not going to look down upon them just because they chose to do evil. I won't let them bring Auradon down with evil. I slowly start drifting off to sleep with my tears staining the pillows.