𝖛. 𝖘𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾
SWORD  FIGHT  ON  A  SHIP

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙾SWORD  FIGHT  ON  A  SHIP

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

EVIE, MAL, AND I WERE SLOWLY approaching the tunnel that will lead us into the area that we were supposed to meet Uma at. We had stopped at where we first parked near the tunnel. The car slowly approached us and out came Jay, Carlos and... Lonnie... "Oh, Lonnie!" Mal gasps.

"I made them bring me," Lonnie assures.

"Of course, you did," I laugh as she pulled me into a hug.

"Oh, I'm so glad," Mal says as they pulled away from their hug.

"Hi. Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you," Evie says before hugging Lonnie.

"Thanks," Lonnie mutters.

The boys were getting the things we needed. As they walk towards us, I see Dude walking in the middle. I run up to him and give him the biggest hug, "Oh, Dude!" I gasp, Carlos mumbles something I couldn't quite make out.

"Ooh. Here, let me see," Mal says as I got out of my embrace with Dude.

The wand looked so much like the real one, "Wow, what a beauty," Mal admires.

"It's noon," Jay mentions.

"All right. Are we ready?" Mal asks.

"Yeah," Evie and I say as we lift up the bag that carried the smoke bombs.

"Let's do this," Mal exclaims going through the tunnel. We all follow.

Walking towards the boat was a little intimidating with that many pirates around, "Hey, guys! They're here!" Gaston's son yells. Cheers from all the pirates erupted.

"Welcome!" Harry Hook greeted.

"Finally!" a girl who I'm guessing was Uma laughs. We split into groups. Mal at the center backed up by Carlos and Lonnie. And then Jay, Evie and I behind them on the top.

( 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 )

"Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself. How long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart," Uma exclaims.