𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖉𝖆𝖞

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
CORONATION  DAY

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴CORONATION  DAY

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

( 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 )

IT WAS THE OFFICIAL DAY Ben and I finally get crowned. My dress by Evie had arrived and I couldn't be happier. A lot has calmed down after yesterday. Aria, Meredith, and Rachel were helping me as Ralph waited out the door to escort me to Carlos.

My chair was turned around so I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, "Okay, final touches, girls," Aria squeals as she finishes my makeup with the help of the other two. I kept my eyes closed as I felt my chair slowly turn around. I soon felt 3 faces getting closer to mine.

"Okay, now open," they all say. I slowly flutter my eyes open to see myself looking actually somewhat beautiful. 

My jaw drops when I see myself, my gown flowed gracefully on my body. "I know," Meredith squeals, we all burst out into laughter. A knock on the door echoed.

"Are you girls done yet? I'm tired of waiting," Ralph yells through the door.

"Almost!" Rachel exclaims.

"You said that over an hour ago Rach," Ralph huffs.

"Guys, we're done!" I exclaim not wanting to be late.

"Carlos is going to be head over heels for you," Aria squeals, I roll my eyes at her comment.

I open the door. Ralph was practically jumping up and down as he heard the door open he then looked at me in awe, "Awe! Little sis, you look beautiful," Ralph says wrapping his arms around me.

"Now, come on. Let's go!" Aria exclaims running down the stairs in her heels. I was walking down the stairs so I wouldn't fall.

As I walk down, I slowly start seeing heads turn, "There she is!" a voiced calls out. Everyone turns around and faced me. I look in each and every eye and saw the same awe sparkly that Ralph had when he first saw me.

A hand shows up in my view and I took it holding it tight. The warmth of the hand reminded me of Carlos' and I smiled hoping it was him. I was looking down the entire time until I finally reached the bottom of the stairs and came face to face with the person that held my hand and it was indeed, Carlos. "You-you-you look... um... very uh, uh beautiful," Carlos stutters.