𝖛. 𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
SWIMMING  IN  LOVE  DOESN'T  LAST FOREVER

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴SWIMMING  IN  LOVE  DOESN'T  LAST FOREVER

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I HAD CHANGED BACK INTO an appropriate attire before walking towards the forest to just get some time to myself since I was either being dragged by my brother or friends somewhere. The entire time I was walking, which was pretty long all I could think about is Carlos, and I don't even know why... The Enchanted Lake is my favourite place to be other than home and that was my destination for the day.

As I reached my destination, I admired the rare beautiful view as I headed towards the lake. I took a dive into the water after taking off my clothes into a swimsuit, as I was swimming I felt as though everything was different. I felt as though I could think on my own, without having Carlos pop up into my mind every second and that's when I realized, I wasn't me all along but it was me under a love spell, no wonder for the past hour Carlos was always the person I needed to be around.

I had come out of the lake and just sat there on the edge beside the small pillar just thinking of the past few days after the Isle of the Lost kids came to Auradon. From the first day, I always thought of Carlos as the cute guy but I guess my mind was too full to realize that maybe I actually did like Carlos. I smiled at the thought of Carlos and I memories we have made so far together.

( 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 )
I ended at 0:57 but of course you can always just keep it on for the rest of the book!

"If I could do it all over. Baby I'd do it different. Maybe I wouldn't be here in this position. I found you then I lost you, looking back is torture. And it hurts to know I let you go. You live around the corner. And I could've had it all. Could've had it all. True love I knew I had it. True love was so hard to find," I walk along the sidewalk going back to the main part of Auradon before it gets too dark late at night.

"True love if I could get it back I'd never let it go this time. If I knew then what I do now I'd be with you tonight. If I knew then what I do now we'd be alright. I could've had it all. Could've had it all." A tear slowly left my eye. That potion made me realize that Carlos wasn't just another boy and I hope he didn't see me as just another princess.

I was walking back from my little trip to the Enchanted Lake when I ran into Carlos and Dude halfway, "Hey, Beatrice. What are you doing here?" Carlos asks picking up Dude.

"I was just... uh taking a walk. What about you? What are you doing?" I ask.

"We were trying to find you actually," he says shyly looking down at his feet.