𝖎𝖝. 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
MALEFICENT  MAKES  AN  APPEARANCE

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴MALEFICENT  MAKES  AN  APPEARANCE

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CARLOS HAD GOTTEN OFF THE CARRIAGE and helped me out. We start walking behind Ben and Mal since they arrived first. We were greeted by my mother and father on the top of the stairs. Mother was wearing her signature yellow colour and dad with his yellow and blue. As we approached them, all 4 of us bowed down, "About the other day, I just—" Mal starts.

"I told Ben and Beatrice this wasn't going to be easy," dad cuts her off.

"You also taught us that a King and Queen has to believe in themselves even when it isn't easy," Ben says as I smile.

"I did?" dad whispers to himself, mom pinches him on the arm.

"I... How very wise of me," dad coughs.

"Ben, Bea, we are very proud of you. You two keep listening to your heart," mom says grabbing onto our hands.

"Thanks, mom," Ben and I smile.

"You're gonna make a fine king," dad grabs onto Ben's shoulder, then he smiles at me.

"And you. You're going to make a wonderful Queen, honey," dad compliments as he took my hand and placed a soft kiss on it. Dad reaches out his hand to mom and she grabs onto it before saying bye to Mal.

"Wish us luck," Ben and I chuckle as both Mal and Carlos were escorted to their seat upfront.

I hook my arm with Ben's and we head up the stairs. The beautiful choir was singing. The doors open and everyone stares at us in awe. As we pass everyone they all bow down. I look at Carlos giving him a quick smile before looking back. Fairy Godmother approaches mom and dad, bowing down to both of them. She took off mother's crown and walked towards me as I went on my knees and Fairy Godmother slowly places it on my head.

Fairy Godmother then took father's crown and did the same to Ben. I looked up at mom and dad. I could see in their eyes they were proud of us then I looked towards Ben and smiled. Dad lifted the glass that was protecting Fairy Godmother's wand. When it was fully off, Fairy Godmother took the wand from my mother and put it in front of Ben and I. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother recites.

"I do solemnly swear," Ben and I answer.

"Then it is my honour and my joy to bless our new King and Queen," Fairy Godmother says. As I was about to look up Fairy Godmother gasps. Everyone gasps and I look over to see Fairy Godmother wand-less. I thought it would've been Mal who took the wand but instead it was Jane.