𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
FAMILY  DAY  NIGHTMARES

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴FAMILY  DAY  NIGHTMARES

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CARLOS AND DUDE WERE FOOLING AROUND the croquet court as I stood by Evie talking about her latest fashion creation and how she wanted me to wear something of hers for the coronation and of course I said yes, I've been dying to wear one of her creations. I brought Evie to my mother, "Mother, this is Evie. One of my very good friends from the island and she'd like to talk about creating my dress for the coronation for me," I smile.

"Oh, how could I say no to my little girl," mom says squeezing my cheek.

"Mom..." I mutter getting embarrassed. Evie and my mother were talking about fashion while I stood by my father. A long pause occurs as I stood beside him but when I chose to open my mouth I was interrupted by the screaming of someone.

"You!" everyone quickly turn their heads around to see Mal and Audrey's grandmother, Queen Leah.

I quickly run to Mal's side, "How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Queen Leah asks.

"Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal," I say.

"Don't you remember our proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben adds comforting Mal.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first step, I missed it all!" Queen Leah yells getting angry as words came out of her mouth, "You mustn't trust her."

"I'm so so—" Mal reaches out to comfort her but Chad stood in the way.

"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad exclaims.

"Don't do this, Chad," Ben says sternly.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend," Chad comments.

"Hey, hey!" Ben exclaims.

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people," Chad says pointing at Jay.

"And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater," Chad says towards Evie.

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie asks the mirror and then turns the mirror towards Chad.

"What? Come on!" Chad pushes away Evie's arm. Jay went in to grab Chad's collar while Evie pulls out a perfume bottle.

So much commotion was happening all at once. Ben grabbed Jay away while took Evie's hand. Audrey was panicking as Chad fell to the floor. All the island kids run away, "Guys!" Ben called out to them. I felt as though everything was falling apart so quickly, Ben and I approached dad and mom with the saddest faces like we were admitting to defeat.

Dad grabs his glasses off his face, "I feared something like this would happen," dad says.

"This isn't their fault!" Ben and I exclaim.

"No, kids. It's yours," dad explains looking at us in disappointment before putting his glasses back on and walking away with mom.

"Mom?" I look at mom with a shocked face, she always stood by her kids but nothing came out of her mouth.

I look at Ben hurt. He pulls me tight towards his chest. We hold onto each other while Audrey and Chad walk past us looking at us with a disappointed face so did Doug and Lonnie. I break out of the embrace and slowly approach my 4 best friends in the entire world, Aria, Meredith, Rachel and Ralph, "Don't do this, please. I need you guys," I cry as I reach out.

They all come running towards me, comforting me, "We love you, okay?" Ralph comforts as he pushes my hair out of my face, all of them help me up from the ground and we all start walking towards another place that we could all get away from.

⌲ ⌲ ⌲ ⌲

After calming down a bit. Ben and I approach both the good and evil groups as lunch had only just begun. We decided to go towards the evil group since they needed more comfort but was stopped by Audrey, "Where do you think you're going?" she blurts out.

"To my friends," I argue with my brow raised.

"You're an Auradon kid not an Isle of the Lost kids. Know where you stand," Audrey flips her hair walking back to Jane to gossip more about whatever. My jaw clenches as she walks away.

Ben arrives at the Isle of the Lost kids' table, "Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah?" Ben asks as Aria, Meredith, Rachel, Ralph and I walk towards the table. I look at all their faces.

They all look sad and disappointed, "Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay," Ben says walking over to comfort Mal. Ben looks at me and nods signalling that we needed to leave. I drag the gang back to my place and tried to think about anything that wasn't part of today. It was a family day nightmare.