29 - Performing

Awwww, yessss. The punishment for the bet (well, except for the part where Melody gets the car). Sorry for being so late as always, I've been pretty busy and I've rewritten this chapter like ten times because I was never happy with it. I'm still not, but it's probably as good as it's going to get.

As always, enjoy! 

(PS: The song used for Melody/Noah's performance is in the sidebar! Or it's "Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys for all of you using the app!)

_________________________

Finals were over. Prom and graduation festivities were making the seniors excited. College decisions were being made.

               Now all there was left was the assembly.

               I stood in the locker room, eyeing the scantily formulated outfit that Noah had given me to wear: a tight corset top and extremely small spandex as bottoms. But hey, it could've been way worse and it was until I convinced him to change it. Before this I was about to wear even less than a bra and panties.

               At least in this I wouldn't be feeling too much like a stripper.

               "You ready for this, Melody?" Allyson asked as she walked up behind me, clamping me on the shoulder.

               I bit my lip and shook my head. "Are you sure that Noah and Brenden have this all sorted out?"

               She nodded, laughing a bit. "Oh, definitely. I've heard the plan a million times and I have to say, it's rather good."

               I groaned, bringing my head back in distress. "I'm probably going to be arrested for soliciting sex."

               "You're not eighteen so at least the charges won't be as bad," she joked and then bumped my hip with hers. "Now get dressed. Noah is probably already done."

               I snorted but took off my jacket. "Oh, please. He just needs to take off his shirt and call it good."

               "At least not everyone's eyes will be on you."

               "You just have a response for everything, don't you?"

               "Of course. Now go get dressed," She laughed and left so that I could change in privacy.

               Shedding my clothes, I began putting on the extremely complicated lingerie. Now if we go back to the beginning of this school year, there's no way I would think that I'd be in this situation right now. Getting dressed in sexy underwear, about to sing in front of every student in my school with Noah partially naked as well? That's almost unbelievable, but look where we are today.

               When I had the underwear on, I looked in the mirror and almost laughed at how ridiculous this whole situation was. After months of doing the bet, the finale was actually happening. Granted, I didn't think I'd be the one to have to do the punishment, but at least Noah was in the same situation.

               I finally pulled on a white button-up and some longer shorts in order to maintain some class in the beginning. Noah and I planned a show for everyone—one final hooray before we graduated. We've been planning this for a week, which isn't that long, but at least it'll be better than just winging it.

               "Are you done yet?" Allyson yelled from the bathroom section of the locker room.

               Rolling my eyes, I yelled back, "Yeah!" And she came walking in with a smirk.