Author's Note

Hello guys! 

First of all, I want to say that I'm INCREDIBLY sorry about this huge long wait between parts. BUT I do have a perfectly good explanation for why this update has taken so long. 

So for the past few months I've been experiencing huge laptop issues, especially during the summer. Every time I would try to write a chapter my computer would shut down on me and erase every bit of what I had. As a writer, it is super frustrating to keep going back and rewriting the whole thing over and over and OVER again. 

And along with that, I have been having issues with this account. It's kind of been freaking out and locking me out of it for a long time now (and I just got that all cleared up, hence the reason why I'm able to write this out). I have a ton of messages in my inbox right now, so if you sent one I'll be replying during these next few days.

Then, because everything else wasn't much of a hassle, I've been dealing with plagiarism and as most of you may know, if I find a story that has been taken from me I have to get it deleted or I will not post the next chapter (give or take a few weird instances). 

So yeah, that's what has been happening during these past, difficult months. I got a new laptop so I can now write without the fear of it dying on me, the copied works have been deleted, and I have access of my account again! Thank goodness because I've really missed writing and all of you as well. 

Now it's going to take a few days for me to load all my stuff onto the new laptop and get situated with the right programs and such, so please stay with me for a little bit longer. There is only one chapter left before the epilogue that I'm so incredibly excited for.

So again, I'm SO SO SO sorry about all of this, and I'm so thankful that some of you guys are still with me. I'll try my hardest to get that chapter written and out ASAP. I hope you're all excited and it might be smart to brush up on the story before the final parts :)