18 - Confusing

This is a really bad chapter and it's really boring too, but it's really just leading up for the next few chapters which i've been waiting to write since i began this story!

Anyways, thank you SO SO SOOOO much for waiting and for all the comments! As i said before, i was on vacation and i also have work and school to focus on for the next month until summer vacation comes, so bare with me! 

Also, enjoy! I'm still sorry it's kinda boring... but I'm SO excited for chapter twenty :)

______________________

Have you ever had one of those moments where you’re just so pissed off that you’re ready to fight someone? That’s how I felt right now. I paced my room unleashing everything I had onto Allyson who looked at me in surprise. She didn’t expect me to have so much anger about this. Noah purposely did this, knowing that he was going to win. That made me more pissed off than Blake breaking up with me did.

               “How could he just do that?” I explained to her but didn’t wait for an answer. “He knew I wouldn’t want to kiss him and that he could get a girl to fall in love with him before I ever gained the courage to do so!”

               “Isn’t it against the rules though—“ she tried to butt in but I intercepted her.

               “That’s the thing, it’s not! He never technically asked Emma out or said that she was his girlfriend. Everyone just kind of guessed that she was, including me. The rules said that the people have to remain single, and he did. His part wasn’t to make some girlfriend fall in love with him, it was to make a girl. No titles attached.”

               “There has to be some way around this—“

               “Really?” My voice was thick with sarcasm. “Please enlighten me on what that could possibly be.”

               She squirmed from her place on my bed. “I don’t know.”

               I snorted, “Of course you don’t.”

               She was silent before she spoke again. “Is it really that bad to kiss Noah? I mean, you two have known each other forever. Haven’t you two ever…?” she trailed off and I looked at her in horror.

               “No! That’s… No!” I felt myself turning red.

               “Not even a little kiss?”

               I shook my head furiously. “Well, only on the cheek or something, but that was more when we were younger.”

               Allyson chuckled under her breath. “You’re probably the only girl in the entire grade who hasn’t kissed him.”

               I spun around and looked at her. “Wait, what? Allyson, have you kissed Noah before?”

               She gave me a guilty look which answered my question right there. “Well…”

               “Allyson!”

               “Oh, come on! You must know that he’s hot! Kissing him isn’t a crime!”

               “You’re incorrigible.”

               “And also not a Noah-kissing virgin like you… but seriously. You two have never kissed or even thought about a relationship?” I shook my head. “You two are delusional. You’re perfect for each other!”