14 - Sharing

Banner in the side is thanks to Tamaraaamayyy! :)

Also, sorry this took so long.. I've been caught up with a million finals and i still am. i'll try to update within a week or two for the next chapter!

Also, please check out my watty awards 2013 submission Let Loose! It would really mean a lot if you did (:

__________________________

I thought the most embarrassed I would ever be was when Noah announced to the whole school in sixth grade that I started my period but I was wrong.

In the midst of making out with Sam stupidly on the table, I failed to remember that class would be starting soon… Especially when this was a main hallway.

“Oh my god,” a voice said and we sprung off of each other. I looked up through a crazy mess called my hair and stared at my brother and his friends. Ty looked on the verge of bursting out into fits of laughter as he stared at my position.

“Oh shit,” he leaned on his friend as he burst out laughing. “This is priceless.”

I walked up to him and pressed him against the wall, he stopped laughing and squirmed in my hold. Right now I was fueled with anger, embarrassment, and possible family hatred. “Say one thing to mom and you’re never getting a ride to school again.”

He nodded furiously and I let him go. He gave me a weird look before running his hands through his hair and going back down the hall with his friends. I finally let out a huff of air that I didn’t realize I had been holding and looked back at Sam. His lips were a little puffy, and his face was a furious red, but I knew that I couldn’t look much different.

“So…” he rubbed the back of his neck and then looked up at me from under his eyelashes. “I don’t think we should, uh, do that kind of stuff during school.”

I smirked at him. “So you think we should do it elsewhere?”

He turned even redder than before and I laughed, crossing over to him and pecked his cheek.

“I was just kidding,” I assured him. I patted his arm and turned to go to my next class but he grabbed my hand, spinning me around. I expected him to be happy, or have an expression such as that, but he was pure seriousness.

“What is this, Melody?” He squeezed my hand. “The kissing? What is it?”

I stared at him and gave a little shrug, all of my thoughts going to the pre-makeout session question he asked me.

“I don’t know, but I like it,” I gave him a little half smile.

“But…?” he prodded.

“But the whole bet thing… I need to stay single and not focused on one guy to win. I don’t have that many people left. But after maybe we could… possibly…”

He grinned and pecked my nose, engulfing both of my hands in his. “Definitely. But until then, I’m going to help you win.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Seriously? How?”

He shrugged. “Somehow I became friends with a lot of different people. Obviously they must find awkward and shy teenage boys friendly or something.”

I laughed and stepped closer to him. “Well, I like awkward and shy teenage boys.”

He turned a little red in the face but his eyes didn’t leave mine. “Oh yeah? I bet you say that to all the other guys you have had to kiss.”

I gave him a sheepish grin. “I didn’t have to kiss you, Sam. I wanted to.”

“That’s because you’re kind of crazy…”