xiv.

"Do you remember that one time when we were in Bangkok and Jimin fell on his butt while we were performing?" Jungkook asked laughing, possibly dying from laughter. Seemed to be more of the second one. He was acting like this just happened moments ago.

Right now, the group, including (Name), was sitting in a circle in the practice room, eating a late dinner, just after what they performed in the streets. Taehyung was laughing and reminiscing along with the rest of the group. He hadn't felt this good in a long time.

"So what are you going to do about Ha Ra?" Yoongi asked completely out of the blue. Everyone looked at him with death glares. He just shoved more food in his mouth, "Someone had to ask it. It was going to come up sooner or later," he replied, getting up and going to get water.

"I'm filing for divorce the first chance I get," Taehyung said. Ah, drunk courage. Wasn't it the best? "Enough about the wench though, I missed dancing with you guys. I missed having an audience. I missed the fans. This was the most fun I've had in years." He was smiling, trying not tear up. He was holding back, Jin took the younger in his arms, consoling the bean like any mother would. (Name) took Taehyung's hand in her own, patting it in whatever comforting way she could do while still being a professional.

"We missed you, Tae," Namjoon said, smiling his dimpled smile, trying his best to lighten the mood a bit. "It wasn't the same without you. And you're finally becoming the Taehyung you used to be. We're so proud of how much you've progressed." Namjoon ruffled his son's hair. That much was true, the group was really proud of their ex-member. He'd grown so much in the few times they'd seen him.

"Yeah, you've really come out of your nervous shell." Jungkook flashed his bunny tooth smile.

"See? They care for you. You can get through anything with these guys, Taehyung. They will support you to the end of the world and back," (Name) said, rubbing her thumb softly over the other's hand. Taehyung nodded, this was his home now. Whatever he had with Ha Ra was going to be coming to an end really soon and he couldn't wait. He didn't know how much more his big, bruised, heart could take if he stayed with her. He wasn't willing to find out either.

These people, right here, right now, were the ones he wanted as family. He was willing to go through hell for them. He wasn't about to let them be lead out of his life once again. He didn't want to leave them behind. Now that they were back,  he didn't want to let them out. Even though (Name) was someone new in his life, he wasn't exactly going to let her leave his side either. He  needed these people. He wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for them. He wouldn't have danced and had an amazing time, like he did. He would have been stuck at home or at work, trying to figure out who Ha Ra was with now. She obviously was with someone at the moment sleeping around like she usually was. He didn't really care if she was, he didn't care about her at all. He did in the beginning, but people change their feelings faster than the speed of light. But right now was time for friends, time to be free from all that had locked him up. Soon it would all be over. He wouldn't have to see Ha Ra anymore and he wouldn't be in hell anymore. Soon.