viii.

It had been about a month since the guys had heard from Taehyung last. Jungkook began to worry the same week he'd walked out the door. He knew he shouldn't have let the older leave. "I told you guys this was going to happen. We haven't heard from him since then! Do you still think we should leave him with Ha Ra? What if she's done something to him? What if she's beating him? We have to do something!" Jungkook practically shouted at the group of friends he was with. It was true, he had told him. He had told them that V wouldn't come back to them. They'd let him walk out once on them, was he really going to allow it a second time? 

"So then, what do you suggest we do? Go to his house and abduct him? Tell off Ha Ra? Tell her what a cheap person she is?" Namjoon quirked a brow. To be honest, this didn't sound too bad to him. He'd be willing to do it in order to help his, now, depressed friend. He'd-

"I don't know! Something! We can't let him leave us again!" Jungkook was on the verge of tears, his voice breaking. 

Seokjin sighed. He didn't want Taehyung to leave them again, plus, he didn't want to see Jungkook cry (he was an ugly crier). "Let's just...swing by their house, I suppose. See if he's home. See if she's home. If she isn't and he is, we'll go in and try to talk to him one more time. If she's home, we'll have to go by another time when she isn't," Jin suggested. 

***

"Is she home?" 

"How am I supposed to know? I'm in the same boat as you. I can't see either." 

"No need to be so sarcastic." 

"You guys talk too much." 

"Will you three stop fighting for 5 seconds?" Jin shouted at his kids. The three went silent and waited for Jin to say if he saw something or not. "She isn't there. Let's go." They all got out of the car and walked toward the yellow house. 

Soon Taehyung opened the front door greeting his friends. He allowed them in, the three seeing they weren't the only ones to stop by and visit him. That female from the other day was in the house with Taehyung. The others all looked at one another with wide eyes, they couldn't believe Jungkook was right. Taehyung was cheating on his wife after all. 

"Guys, this is [Name]. The therapist I told you about..." Taehyung said shyly. The six boys all groaned in realization. "[Name], these are my friends."

She waved in response. "I know one of you. I saw you at the coffee shop the other day. Jungkook, right?" She smiled kindly, "I'm sorry I couldn't properly introduce myself the other day." She shook his hand.

"It's fine." he smiled, until he was pushed out of the way by his much older friend. "Hi, I'm SeokJin. [Name] was it?" he smiled his gorgeous smile. Jungkook only rolled his eyes. 

"Why are you guys here?" Taehyung questioned, his eyebrows up. 

"We haven't heard from you in over a month! We were worried about you! What did you expect us to do?" Namjoon said, he sounded like he was offended by the mere question. 

[Name] raised her brow at Tae. "You told me that you saw them yesterday." She crossed her arms. Taehyung only rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

"There are more important things to talk about. What are you going to do about Ha Ra?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin slapped his hand over the younger's mouth. "Sorry about him. He's got a few screws loose." Jimin smiled his famous eye smile.

Jungkook ripped Jimin's small hand off of his mouth. "I do not! Now what are you going to do about Ha Ra?" Jungkook asked once again. 

"I can't do anything. It's up to Taehyung if he wants to stay with his wife."