vi.

"Cheating on his wife? No, Tae isn't like that. He wouldn't," Jin was continually denying. This wasn't anything like Taehyung. He was faithful to anyone he cared about. 

"Well, he was out with some girl at the coffee shop." Jungkook shrugged. He didn't want to believe it either but what other choice did he have given that he had seen the evidence right in front of him?

The group was in complete shock. They didn't know what to think. Was Taehyung really cheating on his amazing wife? Why would he do that? "Maybe she was just a friend, stop making a big deal out of  nothing?" Yoongi said, trying to be rational about the whole ordeal.

"Then why did TaeTae blast out of there as soon as he saw me? Why didn't she introduce herself as such? All she said was her name," Jungkook spoke, almost shouting at the older male. Yoongi only shrugged, putting his cap over his chubby cheeked face, trying to fall asleep. 

"Wait, you talked to her?" Namjoon asked, eyes almost bulging out of his egg shaped head. 

Jungkook only nodded. "Not really talked, more like just introduced ourselves before she left quickly too. She said her name was [Name]. She seem very...together, I guess you could say." 

"Are you saying Ha Ra isn't well put together? Because she is!" Jin tried to defend. 

"You're only saying that because you've had a crush on her since the day Tae brought her over to introduce her." Jimin rolled and crossed his eyes. Jin just scowled in response. 

"Are we really going to doubt Tae? Should we ask him about it?" Namjoon asked. 

"Should we?" Jungkook mumbled. 

"No," Jin began once again, "It's none of our business. For all we know, Taehyung could have been visiting an old friend." 

"I'm going to ask him." Jungkook got up and left, distraught. 

***

Knocking, well more like pounding, on the door rang all throughout the hollowed house. Taehyung got up from his nap, walking to the front door groggily. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" he voiced. 

"Are you cheating on Ha Ra?" Boy was he going to be straight forward. 

*** 

"So," Jungkook swallowed thickly. "You're seeing a therapist...because of Ha Ra? She's the reason you stopped talking to us? She's the one who cut you off from us?" A fire began to burn in the younger's eyes. He was angry. Angry that Taehyung's wife was the one forcing them out of his life and not Tae. He was trying to make his wife happy while he was miserable. Why was he with someone so horrible? Especially if he wasn't happy with her. Was it because the whole group was forcing them together? Was he just trying to please everyone? If that was the case, then Jungkook understood the reason for Taehyung seeing a psychologist. It made sense. 

"Yeah," Taehyung's eyes started to sting. "I'm...I'm sorry, Kookie. I shouldn't have listened to her all those years ago." Again, like he'd done so many time before, stared blankly into his thin hands. 

"Tae, you did nothing wrong. You were trying to please her."

Taehyung's tears began to spill. He hadn't cried in so long. "She's cheating on me with some guy." Taehyung just decided to spill his guts. Spill to whoever was willing to listen to his cries for help. 

***

"She's cheating on you?" Jin shouted. He couldn't believe the woman he adored all these years was cheating on one of his closest friends. Granted, he hadn't talked to or seen this friend in a real long while, but still. He wasn't having it. 

"For how long?" Jimin chimed in, he was consoling the younger. 

"About 5 years," he answered. 

"Why haven't you said anything? Why didn't you stop it when it first happened?" Namjoon shouted. He was getting fired up, he was almost to the point of storming over to Tae's house and giving his wife a piece of his mind. 

"Because I thought it was a one time kind of thing..." He hung his head low, slightly feeling like he was being scolded for not stopping her.

"Don't yell at him!" Jin shouted. 

"I wasn't yelling at him! I'm getting mad at her!"