>>Q&A>>

aaaaand here's your answers :) thanks for sending your questions in! please continue reading our story, liking, commenting, following, etc. thanks for you support!

TAETAE

keepsmilingbts: Was your so-called wife previously like this?  When you genuinely loved her for who she was? And why did you accept her every stupid demand from the very start?

TaeTae: No, she wasn't always like this...I mean, she used to remind me about my schedule and stuff like that, but...Maybe she was jealous that I spent most of my time with BTS. But she knew that when she started dating me, didn't she? ...I don't know anymore... *struggles to breathe*

HA RA

SmilesRoberts: Why are you so mean to Tae?

Ha Ra: Mean? What, did Taehyung come crying to you? Don't believe anything he says. He's an attention slut. Like his "anxiety attacks"? Those are fake, just so he can get people to pity him. It's disgusting.

keepsmilingbts: Do you even love Tae? What's your motive of trapping him? What do you want out of him? Are you taking some sorta revenge by turning such a social and cute person into a social pariah? Why did you ruin him? And miss, you did RUIN HIS ENTIRE LIFE...never deny that fact

Ha Ra: A marriage is about more than love, and even love isn't something that holds its shape. It changes over time, diminishing, increasing, twisting. And I'm not trapping him. He can go wherever he wants. As long as it's not with those "friends" of his or that woman. And I don't know what you're implying about me somehow ruining Taehyung out of revenge or anything like that, but Taehyung does it to himself. He's always been insecure; he just hid it better back then. The fact that he shows me his weak side just means he cares about me that much more. That's all I really ever wanted, for him to love me and only me. But he ruined all of that.

Wh0473myf00d: Why are you so mean to Tae, always controlling what he does and doesn't do, who he hangs out with, etc.? Also, were you like this before, or did your controlling behavior happen later on in your marriage? Why can't you see that it is in fact hurting him?

Ha Ra: Taehyung doesn't know how to take care of himself. The reason he used to be in that dance group or whatever it was was because he liked not having to think for himself. If you don't tell Taehyung to eat, he'll starve to death. That's just how he is. And I'm only "controlling" Taehyung, as you called it, because he needs direction in his life. If I'm more "controlling" now than before, it's because Taehyung is getting worse at being responsible. And if Taehyung is hurt, it's because he's hurting himself.

Thatnerdyouguysknow: I don't think that Tae is the one who has to go see a psychologist... it's you isn't it? 😂😂

Ha Ra: What for? I'm not the one who's screwed up. I'm not the one that can't survive without depending on someone else. Tae is- WAS - seeing (Name) because he's insecure and has "anxiety." But she's just ruining him more. Why would I want to go see her?

KOOKIE

keepsmilingbts:  Why didn't you try to extend your hand and see if he was doing well? Why did you accept his absence so easily?

Kookie: *starts crying* I thought he was doing what he wanted to do...I didn't want him to leave BTS, but what was I going to do? I thought he was happy...I didn't want to ruin his happiness. And eventually, one of us is probably going to get married too, and we'll keep losing each other... *cries harder* and I didn't take it easily, I missed him everyday...when I first saw him in the coffee shop recently, I was so scared...I didn't want to say anything to push him away...and I didn't want to overwhelm him...but I wanted to hug the shit out of him and never let go...but I didn't and I regret that...