Prom

Chase POV

Months had passed since Sam and I became a couple again. Everything went back to normal and Sam was able to remember some things as time went by. According to the doctor, it was normal in Sam's condition to slowly remember things since her amnesia wasn't that severe. He also said that with Sam's progress, in a couple of months, she'd be able to remember everything. It was a good thing for me because as much as I love the idea of making new memories with Sam, I want her to remember everything that happened to us in the past too.

Sam and I had been preoccupied with plans of going to College. The seniors were busy with the college application forms and prom. I groaned at the thought of prom. Sam was in charge with Prom since she's the student council president. A lot of girls got involved with the planning too when Sam decided to form a committee who would help in planning for prom. Sam was excited by the thought of going to prom with me. That was the only reason why I wanted to go too. And probably, if Sam didn't force me to go with her, I wouldn't even go.

I was thinking about those things as I stared at the ceiling of my room, lying on my bed, when the door burst open.

"Aren't you going to the mall?" Sam asked me as she walked in and jumped to my bed and lied down beside me.

"Why?" I asked her, wrapping my arms around her.

She buried her face to my chest, inhaling my scent as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"For the prom." she finally answered.

I frowned. Did I have to shop for prom? What was I supposed to buy anyway?

"Uh...what am I supposed to buy?" I asked her.

"A tux." she rolled her eyes.

I ignored that and asked, "Do you have a dress already?"

"Nope. But I'm going with Amber and Rose later. You know, shopping." she shuddered.

Sam wasn't fond of shopping either. Another thing I love about her. But I guess she had no choice but to go shopping. I know that even if she hated shopping, she loved the idea of getting a dress for prom.

"Well, I'll go with the guys and buy tux. What color is your dress?"

"I don't have any particular color that I want. I'm thinking I'll just get a dress that I'm comfortable with."

I nodded my head in agreenment. "You're beautiful no matter what you wear anyway."

She blushed. "Why are you asking about the color?" she asked before I could even tease her about blushing.

"Nothing. Just curious. I can't wait to see you wearing that dress. You'd be the most beautiful girl."

She grinned. I felt her phone vibrate and I chuckled. She looked at me apologetically and reached in the pocket of her jeans.

"It's Rose." she said.

I rolled my eyes as she answered it. I could hear Rose's voice screaming at the other line. Sam just chuckled. I would never understand how Sam managed to be patient with Rose. Rose was her exact opposite. Sam was always calm and collected while Rose was always hyper and loud. Before, I was against the thought of Sam being friends with Rose. I thought Rose was a bad influence to her because she was a playgirl. But Rose proved that she was a true friend when she helped me and Sam get back together.

Sam hung up. "I have to go." she told me.

"I understand. Is Rose going to pick you up?"

"Yes. She said she'll be here in half an hour. She needs to pick up Amber first.."