Falling for My Best Friend, The Player Prologue

• Dedicated to To the people who took time reading this <3

PROLOGUE

I never chose to be in love with him.

I know it's wrong.

Loving my best friend is one thing I should have never done.

But it happened.

Chase was always the first person I run to. We've been best friends since we were 5. That was the time

my family moved in town. Chase's family was living next door. I'll never forget the day we moved in. My parents were unpacking our stuffs while I was sitting on the floor playing with my Barbies, I heard a knock on our door and my Mom asked me to open it. As I did, I saw a little boy, older than me. I was fascinated with his blue eyes. And that shy grin on his face. I looked up to see his Mom who also has blue eyes and a dimple on the left side of her face. My parents saw them and let them in. As our parents talked, Chase and I started talking too. And that's how it all started.

A.N.

okay. It's short but it's just a start. I'm going to write as many chapters as I can while I'm on vacation.please support my story guys. You're not obliged to vote for it or become a fan, the fact that you read this already means a lot to me. But your votes are well-appreciated. :) Also, some may say that this story's just like Best Friends With A Self-Confessed Player. It's not. But I've read that and it was a pretty awesome story. I got the this idea because I'm in love with my best friend right now and he told me something that rocked my world. Some scenes came from my experience and some are just made up. Hope you'll enjoy this.

love lots,

Mad