1 || Liam's Baby

I opened my eyes and rolled over to see the most beautiful man and the one that has my heart, Liam Payne.

I pulled the covers off and swung my legs over the bed, just to feel the cozy, warm carpet meet my feet.

I was almost to the bathroom when I heard Liam moan "Babe, come snuggle with me."

"Fine."

I walked back into the bedroom and laid back in bed. I felt his safe securing arms wrap around my torso and I easily fell back to sleep in his arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and rolled over and looked at the clock 1:52 P.M. "Ughhh" I moaned and got up, and I saw a note laying on Liam's pillow

Dear Lindsay,

I had to go to the studio for a little while. Might grab lunch with the boys after, your welcome to join. Text or call if you need anything.

I love you

Liam XX

I decided to call Liam to see if they had lunch yet.

Ring, Ring, Ri-

"Hello."

"Hey babe, I was wondering if you guys already had lunch yet or if I could still join you."

"Nope, we still haven't had lunch yet, well probably go to Nandos, meet us there at like two thirty ish?"

"Yeah, sounds good ill see you then Liam."

"Ok, see you then love, Bye!."

"Bye."

I ran downstairs and got a bowl, got cinnamon toast crunch out, and the milk. I made the cereal-well not really made, but ya know.

I bolted up the stairs, banging my hand on the wall and taking a moment to let the pain go away. I walked in Liam and I's closet and took out my "Beach please." Shirt and black ripped shorty shorts. I put my clothes for the day on and walked into the bathroom to do my hair. I put it in a light fishtail and left some bangs out and they went natural.

"Perfect." I said to myself, knowing I'm the only one here.

I got my white converse on grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and made my way down the stairs to the front door. I opened the door and then shut it behind me, and made sure I locked it. I made my way down the driveway and unlocked my range rover.

"Beep, Beep."

I got in the car and started the engine and began driving to the only Nandos I know the boys would go to, they only go to 1 Nandos, no where else.

I pulled into the parking lot and found a spot. I waited to see the big black van pull up with all of the boys in it. Within 2 minutes, the van came around the corner. I shut my car off and got out slowly because the car next to me needed to go back to driving school and learn how to park again.

Liam was the first one out and he ran over and kissed me. "Hello, Beautiful."

"Hi Handsome." I said returning the compliment

I turned around and saw that all of the boys were now out of the car. Niall was the first one to say "Lets eat." Not a shocker

Once we were finally all seated with the food, I broke the silenced by saying "How was the studio?"

"It was great." They all said in almost harmony.

'Is there something you need to say, you all seem weird tonight."