Loving A Vampire Or Making Love With One- FINAL CHAPTER

Aaron licked the blood from his lips and looked from me to Erick.

"Well now that were all hear I don't see why not. But I should let you know now there is nothing that you know that I don't already know" Aaron looked past Erick to look at me. "Yes, I know all about you Erick, and your little bitch. In fact I knew about you two before she even came here" I continued to try to pull myself up from the bed. I didn't know how much longer I would last. Erick put his hand out to keep me behind him.

"What do you mean you knew about us before she came hear?" Erick said.

"I knew you were lovers, a waist of time you humans call love. I found it entertaining to watch you both suffer, and your pathetic attempts to keep away from each other. In fact I choose her just for the fun of it"

"What are you talking about, your father made a deal; that she was the one to be given to you, there was no other for you to take"

"No there was no other that he wanted me to take, I could have just easily taken anyone that I wanted and simply told every one that this is whom my father wanted me to have. I just found it amusing to watch you suffer" I watched their exchange of words. I saw the mussels in Erick's jaw clench with anger. His eyes stayed fixed on Aaron the whole time.

This was all for nothing, a sick game. I wanted nothing more that to take his head off but I could barley keep my eyes open. There was no need for me to be here, he only wanted to torture Erick, why? What did he get out of all of this? I immediately felt more than disgusted with myself for ever doing anything with him. Once again Aaron did not close the wound he left on my neck. I was loosing blood, quickly.

"Erick I must be honest with you, it will suit you better to turn around and walk out of that door, leave me to my business with her. You know you are no match for me, and she will be dead and worth nothing before the sun comes up any way, which will happen very soon. If you try to get in my way I will kill you and loose no sleep over it. I created you and I will destroy you if you get in the way of me feeding. Don't be a fool, she is worth nothing, she is to be used and thrown away"

"You say she will be dead before morning, but you will be gone soon after as well, I know what has happened to you. You're dead where you stand. Why waist time just kill your self now, trust me know one would miss you. Just accept that your dead and there is nothing you can do about it. Your life is over" Aarons face turned colder than it already was.

"If I'm going she's going with me" Her growled. All attention turned to me.

A loud scream tore through my throat. It felt as if big hands were around my neck. My body began moving of the bed out of my control. I griped my neck trying to stop the invisible hands. Aaron stood where he was and held out his hand.

"What are you doing to her?" Erick said.

"I could kill her from where I stand now if I wanted to, But who would want her to go to waist" I continued to walk towards him. Erick took a step closer to me. "Don't do it or shell be dead before you make your next move, this is a power I have acquired over the years, I must say it suits me well"

Once I got to Aaron he turned me around to face Erick. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back to him. I felt the release on my throat and could finally breathe again. But I was also drifting in and out of conciseness.

"I must say Erick the best part of having her around was taking her virginity. I loved the feeling of being inside her knowing that I was the first and you could never be number one. I can't say the same for me, I mean come on did you really expect me to be a virgin. Just the thought of it kills me. I could fuck and bite who ever I wanted to as long and I didn't give them my blood in return. And I must say she was the most fun I've had in years" I watch as the veins on Erick's hand be came more defined around the handle of the blade.

"You couldn't kill her if you wanted to"

"And why is that?"

"You want her blood more than anything; bloodlust has made you addicted to it"

"She will be dead in less than three hours so I might as well do it now. It's too bad you were not there to watch me make her, and now your going to watch me kill her" Aaron growled and bit down hard in to my already bleeding neck. I watched as Erick charged forward and then...everything went black.

My cold lifeless body had been thrown aside onto the floor. I couldn't tell what was going on because I kept drifting in and out of Conciseness. Aaron had sped up the time I had left with his last most powerful draw of blood. I opened my eyes to see Erick grab Aaron by the back or his neck and slam him head first into the mirror against the wall. My eyes closed again and when I opened them I saw Aaron throw Erick against the wall, almost putting him through it. Aaron came over to me as Erick tried to pull himself up from the floor. He pulled me up and got hold of my hair.

"Open your eyes bitch, look at him, look at this pathetic waist of my time"

"Erick!, get up. Don't let him win" I tried to scream. Aaron laughed behind me.

"Ok, I've had enough fun let just get this over with" He put his hands around my head as if he was going to break my neck. "I would say I'm sorry Erick, but I'm not"

"I love you Erick" I said as I closed my eyes. I felt a rush of wind and the heard the sharp sound of a blade making a clean cut. Then I heard the sound of something heavy hit the floor and felt Aarons hands go limp around me.

Erick came in front of me covered in blood . He pulled me into his arms.

"I love you too, forever and always" I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him with all the energy and love to had left to give.

"Oh my God!!" Melissa screamed as she ran to me. Tears filled he eyes and rolled down her face.

"Hi Melissa" I whispered

"Oh God Angel we need to get you help"

"No, there's nothing you or any one can do" I felt my body go completely numb and I knew it was over. My eyes swelled with tears knowing I was going to have to say goodbye to Erick. "Erick, I love you forever and..."

"Angel wait I can help you, the bond is broken, you can take from me now. My blood is clean and it will cure you, you just have to give it time. Stay with me" I watched as he quickly tore opened his veins for me. "I just got you back, please, just stay with me" And as it reached my lips, my eyes closed.

Epilog

Two months later. Erick saved me that night. He refused to ever give me up again. He poured life back inside of me and now there is nothing I need more in life than him. Now that Aaron was gone Erick took his place, and Aaron's followers had no abjection to it. Gabriella decided not to become like us after all. She said she would rather deal with her human problems. Melissa got turned by her boyfriend and they are now in power of the Orinthan coven. Everything if perfect and I am finally with the one I love, forever and always.