Loving A Vampire Or Making Love With One-chapter 8

My eyes fluttered open to find I was in the same place. I felt Erick's arms around me and I felt safe.

"I don't want you to wake up yet; I want more time to watch you sleep, Angel, no matter what happens I will be fine as long as you're near me no matter who you're with, just as long as you're near me because one thing I'm sure of is that I love you no matter what."

"I love you to Erick forever and always" But I knew my time was up.

"Erick is it time yet" Everything was going to happen as planed so I couldn't beat around the bush anymore.

"Yes, Melissa will be hear for you soon to get you ready"

"What time is it?"

"It's nine o'clock"

"That's gives me two hours" We stayed quit for a while.

"Angel" I herd my name being called from outside my room and I knew it was Melissa.

"Come in" She walked in slowly and when she saw me and Erick on the floor she stopped walking. She already knew what was going on so she didn't ask questions she just gave me time until I was ready. I liked that.

"Its time for me to go" Regretfully I got off of Erick and he got up from the floor and pulled me up with him. I couldn't look at him. So kept my head down. I felt his hand on my chin lifting my face towards him. He pressed his lips to mines. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them he was gone.

"Angel, you're going to be ok" I was still looking at the door. I knew she was just saying it to make me feel better. She walked over to me and put her hand on my back and walked me to the small table by the window in the room.

"Do you want something to eat before...?"

"No, I just want to get this over with" She stayed quiet for a moment.

"Ok" She walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a long black bag that I hadn't seen until now.

"You should go shower while I get all of your things ready"

"Ok" I walked to the bathroom undressed and got into the shower. I closed me eyes and just let the water pure down on my face. Trying my best not to think of anything but the feeling of the water.

"Are you ready" I heard Melissa call fro out side the bathroom door. I stepped out of the bathroom in a road and sat doesn't on the bench in front of my bed. Melissa came up behind me and brushed my hair until it was dry and than she put a small amount of makeup on my face. She did all this in silence and I really appreciated it.

"Ok I'm done, now we jus have to get the dress on"

"What time is it?"

"Its ten thirty-five" It was getting closer. I watched as she unzipped the ling black bag. I dident see it fully until she took it out of the bag. The dress was all black and it had a train just like the first one I had. This dress had no sleeves; it's made completely of lace with designs in it so many that if there were none at all you could see right through the dress. I took of the robe not caring the Melissa was right there. I stepped into it and pulled it up. She walked behind me and zipped it up. It fit me just like the other one, tight at the top and loose at the bottom. She picked up a small box she had on the bed and opened it. She took out two matching lace cloves that went all the way to my elbows.

"Would you like to take a look?" She pointed to the mirror. I slowly walked over to it and when I looked in I took notice of everything because this would be the last time I see myself like this.

"I'm ready to go"

"Ok" She picked up another small box just like the one with the gloves but this one was black and the other was white. She handed it to me.

"What do I do with this?"

"When you get next to Aaron someone will take it from you, you just have to carry it there"

"Do I want to know what in there?" She paused for a second.

"I think you should just wait until you give it to them"

"Ok" Melissa slowly walked over to me.

"Well its eleven o'clock. Are you ready to go? She

"I'll never be ready, so let's just go" walked to the door and opened it. I walked out into the hall way and waited for her to close the door and lead me to the ball room where everyone was waiting for me. We walked down the hallway in silence. When we got to the closed doors she stopped and turned around to face me.

"Angel you're going to be ok, soon after it's all over you'll realize that it wasn't as bad as you thought.

"I hope so" She gave me a faint smile and then hugged me for what seamed like a really long time and I just wanted it to stay like that. She let go of me and I turned around to face the door. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when both door opened suddenly. In front of me I could see a long red carpet leading to the small platform in the front of the room. The chairs that were once empty were now filled with some of the faces I saw yesterday and more of some that I had never seen. I took a deep breath and took my first step. The small box that I held in my hand suddenly felt like it waid a ton. Every head in the room turned to face me. All eyes were on me. I kept looking straight in front of me trying my hardest not to look at anyone. My eyes suddenly locked on Aarons when he came into view. The walk felt like miles but when I reached the platform I wished it was longer. I stood up next to Aaron and looked around the room Erick wasn't in hear.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this marvels occasion" I looked to my left and the was a man who locked like he was probably in his late forty's, but knowing what he was he was probably like a few hundreds years old. Tonight we have come to witness the sharing of blood and the e birth of another one of our kind. An ancient promise will be fulfilled tonight. And an everlasting bond" I had force myself to breath. He walked over to me and took the box from my hand. I was hardly paying attention to Aaron. I watched as he opened the box and took out a silver dagger. I was carrying that around. I held my breath as Aaron walked past me and stood in front of the man.

"Now we will all take part in witnessing the first sharing of blood" Aaron stretched out his hand over the gold Chassell. The man held Aaron at his wrist and placed the blade under it. I looked At Aaron and he looked completely normal like this kind of thing happened to him all the time. I watched as the guy added pressure to and slowly drew the knife across his wrist spilling crimson red blood into the Chassell below. Aaron took his hand and brought it to his mouth. He flicked his tough across the wound and the blood stopped spilling instantly.

"My lady, if you please" The man put down the dagger on the table and held out his hand for me. Again I had to force myself to breath. I knew what I had to do know, I just dident know if I could do it with out throwing up. I walked over to him slowly and gave him my hand. He pulled me to the table and picked up the Chassell. He bowed to me and the pressed it to my lips. I felt like my heart was going at speeds a normal persons shouldn't. I squeezed my eyes shut and drew in the first gulp. The blood filled my mouth and I forced myself to swallow it. It almost came back up but I quickly drew in more to force it back down. And that was it. I opened my eyes when I felt there was nothing more. He took the Chassell from my lips and places it back down on the table.

"And so it is done. The first sharing of blood. And now we will wait for the second sharing and new creation" I felt Aarons hand around mines and I turned to look at him. He smiled at me and then walked me down the stairs and through a door to the side of the room. Behind the door was a staircase leading to a single door. When we got there he opened it and I walked in ahead of him. It was a bed room. A soft light glowed from in the room. I walked in all the way. Candlelight flickered from every corner of the room. There were four tall black pillar candles surrounding the bed. Red silk draped the bed and before the fire place was a soft cushion with even more crimson silk. The room was intended for love making, and where i would die.