Loving A Vampire Or Making Love With One-chapter 2

This is chapter two of my book; please leave comments on this one and chapter one...thanks.

Chapter two-dinner with the enemy

"Ms Angel your dinner with lord Aaron is being served in five minutes , maybe its best you make your way there now" I had completely forgotten about meeting that bastard for the first time tonight. Did he really thing meeting over dinner would make anything any better. Before I even got to look back at Erick he was already by the door dressed and waiting for me.

"You should hurry we don't want to keep him waiting" I pulled the dress back up and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked over to him and turned around so he could button me up. He turned me around and winked at me.

"Well finish this later ok" He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

He opened the doors and led me down a long hallway with the train of my dress following behind me. We stopped at another set of double doors and I held my breath as two maids on each side opened them. I stepped in to what was like ball room. The ceiling had intricate paintings and colors that covered it completely. Their was the biggest chandelier that I have ever seen hanging directly over the center of a long table in the middle of the room. How ever the chandelier was not lit. The room was surrounded with candles from the ones that hung from the ceiling and the walls to the ones that were on the table. The room was beautiful. The natural light from the candles gave it a warm feeling.

Erick walked in behind me like a body guard, witch he was at least to every one hear. I heard another door being opened from the other side of the room and I knew it was him. I was ready for him, I was ready to unleash my wrath on this ass hole, but when he came into view it kind of all jus disappeared, I don't know ware it went but it wasn't with me. I'm probably the most obsessive person of that show one tree hill. And I was sure as shit that I was looking at Lucas right now. I blinked my eyes a few times to make sure what I was seeing was correct. And as he got closer I realized that it wasn't, but its was one hell of a look alike, and what the hell isn't this guy suppose to be like hundreds of years old, he looks like he's the same age as me. I mean maybe nineteen or twenty but no was in hell was this guy a hundred years old.

He had sandy blond hair, cut short, blue eyes, and a little stubble on his jaw with a go tee and I could tell from hear he had an athletes body. He was wearing a black silk shirt and black slacks to match. But he didn't seam like I thought he would be, he had a calm look on his face, attractive. What the fuck was I saying, I hate this guy, he's making me stay hear and...And...I don't know, I just couldn't be mad at him and it pissed me of not being able to.

Erick led me to the chair at the end of the long table, it looked like one of the chairs a king or queen would be sitting in. Aaron walked across the room to his chair escorted by two men. Ever since he entered the room his eyes haven't left me, it felt kind of weird being stared at like this. Erick pulled out my chair for me and I took my seat as he backed away to stand by the door. After Aaron took his seat I heard him speak for the first time. He raised his hand towards Erick and the other men and made a motion to them like he was shooing them" Leave us" I was a straight on command. The men including Erick turned around and left the room with out one word or objection. I couldn't help but feel vulnerable and not protected with out Erick there.

It felt like forever we just sat their and stared at each other. I was not giving up and I think he got the point when he let out a little laugh. "I like you, you seam like a strong independent woman" He raised the wine glass that sat in front of him and took a sip.

"Oh really well if you think I'm so independent why do you have me followed by guards" Not that I didn't like Erick around me I jus wanted a good come back.