Loving A Vampire Or Making Love With One -chapter 5

BIG MISTAKE

I stopped when I got to the big black double doors that were twice the size of mines. I looked back down the hall way to see if Erick had followed me. The moment I thought of him I felt my eyes begin to swell up with tears. But I forced them away and the anger rolled back into place. I took a deep breath and pushed open the two doors and walked into what looked like a sitting area. I looked to my left and there was Aaron at a desk with a pile of papers in front of him. As soon as I walked in and he saw who it was he stood up and looked at me almost shocked.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" I thought for a second about what I was doing, even if I didn't really know. I thought about Erick and what I had learned today and my facial expression turned fierce.

"I'm fine" I said the words as I walked over to him and behind his desk. I gently pushed him up against the wall that was behind him and kissed him with all the emotions that were running through my body at that moment. At first he went with it and then I felt him pull away.

"Wait in confused, last night you seemed pretty happy about not wanting to kiss me and now..." I felt like an idiot I still didn't know what I was doing here. He must think I'm bipolar.

"You know what screw it" He grabbed me by my waist and put me to sit onto of his desk and began kissing me out of control. I don't know why but I didn't understand why my body reacted to him the way it did. My hands were playing in his hair and my legs were around his waist and my ankles locked behind him. He gripped my waist tightly and I put my hands around his neck forcing him to come closer to me. He pulled his lips away from mine and then pulled the black shirt over his head. I couldn't help but stair at his body. He had a perfectly cut six pack and when I place my hand on it, it felt rock hard. He had a sinfully sexy v line that plunged all the way down into his pants, I could even see a little of the sandy blond curly hair rite before his belt line because he wore his pants so low. My eyes came back to his when I felt his hand on my chin pulling my face so that I was looking at him. Then he pulled my shirt over my head and began kissing again.

I liked, it I really did and I don't know what part of it is because I just want to piss Erick off or if I really enjoying what Aaron was doing to me. I felt him get a tight grip on my waist and then he picked me up still in his arms with my legs wrapped around him. He backed me up against the wall and held me up while still kissing. I don't know when I first noticed it but something felt different. It was almost like what I felt when Erick entered the room when I was with Mercedes. But this wasn't anger it was power and something ells I couldn't place. I had my eyes closed while we were kissing and I felt him moving his hand through my hair. How he still held me up I don't know. He moved his fingers through my hair for a little while and then got a grip on it and yanked my head to the side. My eyes flew open.

"Aaron what are you..." My words were cut off by what sounded like a growl. I couldn't see his face; it was buried in the curve of my neck. I knew what was happening and I wasn't ready yet. I didn't want it to happen yet.

"No no don't do it, please stop!" I felt his hot breath on my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for the pain when he let go of me and dropped me to the floor. He backed away from me quickly and then turned his back to me.

"You need to go, now" I didn't understand what the hell just happened but I wasn't going to waste any time trying to find out I quickly put my shirt on and walked to the door. I turned around to look at him and I saw a pair of completely black eyes.

"Go!" I opened the door and ran out. I ran down the hallway and around the corner and smacked rite into Erick and fell back on my ass. He bent down and grabbed me by one arm and pulled me up. He griped my arm painfully and just about pulled me down the hallway.