Loving Avampire Or making Love With One-chapter 3

Controlling

I slowly let my self drift back to reality. Oh my god I was kissing him, this is wrong, so so wrong. Yes I felt bad for him and I don't hate him as much as I did a few minutes ago, but that doesn't change how I feel about Erick, I love him and I always will.

"No, I can't do this" My words came out in a whisper. "This is wrong so wrong" I got up from the edge of the fountain and tried to run away from him and back to my room, to Erick. But he ran after me and got hold of my hand before I got too far.

"Wait, I'm sorry I should not have done that, which was rude of me." I stopped walking but I did not turn around to face him. "Sometimes when I get really excited I tend to make people do things I want them to do" I was a little confused. I turned around to him.

"What are you talking about, wait... are you talking about mind control?" I couldn't help the laugh that burst out of my mouth. "Are you kidding me?" I herd him laugh a little under his breath.

"Yea it happens to all of us, and I'm sorry I shouldn't have let it get out of hand, I shouldn't have made you do that"

"Wait what, you made me do that, I didn't want to kiss you that was you"

"I know I just said that" I looked down at my hand and it was still in his.

"I have to go, I'm really tired so can you show me how to get back to my room please" I said it as I pulled my hand out of his.

"Yea sure"

As we walked away from the garden I felt a sense of dread, like I was leaving my grandmother and father behind. It felt kind of weird but I felt as though there was some kind of connection between me and this place. We walked back the same way we came. And then he walked me the way Erick took me when we were coming to dinner. When he got to my door it looked like he wanted to say something but he was keeping it to himself.

"Goodnight Ms. Angel"

"Goodnight" He turned around to walk away but then stopped and came back and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek, and then he walked away for the last time.

I opened my door and walked in to find it was the same way I left it with the sheets on the bed out of place and the memory of what happened earlier. Behind my I herd the door close and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"Shit Erick, you almost gave me a heart attack" Erick was standing behind the door with his arms folded.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. How was your dinner with Aaron? I didn't even know how to answer his question. Did I want to tell him the little part about him making me kiss him; no I think I'll just skip that part for now.

"It was ok; it wasn't what I expected it to be though"

"You mean he wasn't what you expected"

"Well...yea, when you were telling me all that stuff about him you didn't mention that he was like our age"

"He's not our age"

"Yea I know that but you know what I mean" Erick dropped his hands and moved towards me.

"Yea I know what you mean, my mistake" I could never get mad at Erick for to long. I smiled at him and place a kiss on his mouth. I walked to my own personal bathroom to change out of this dress and in to some pajamas that I found in the bathroom. Man theses people really prepared for me. As I changed I herd Erick mumble something from I the room.

"What did you say?"

"I said I thought you were going to be back sooner, what took you so long?"