Chapter 16

Last night was unpleasant. I was beaten , raped and most importantly thrown into my room , that was cold and dark. Worst experience .

This is exactly what I meant , when Roc is mad , he goes overboard and don't realize he's beating the living shit out of me , he don't realize he's hurting me physically , mentally , verbally and emotionally , he don't realize as days and days pass I'm just finding many more strategies to get the fuck out of this hell hole . I'm living in a horror movie except this time , I'm the victim and Roc is the killer and there might not be a survivor at the end.

He didn't feed me any food for the past 6 days , I feel very weak , and un sanitary because I didn't take a shower . I'm just willing to die , there's no good happening to me , Roc still thinks he's my boyfriend , worst thought he could ever imagine.

As I was contemplating everything that happened to me these past years , I looked up and saw Roc in front of me , his eyes looking weary and tired. He looks like he hadn't had sleep in a few days. I don't give a fuck . But he'll never know that , just with my luck he leaned in and kissed me forcefully with a lot of passion . Did I kiss back ? I had no choice , I'm trying to survive even though I want to die. I felt so disgusting , kissing someone I wanna kill , kissing someone who don't treat me like he loves me , kissing someone who rather sees me suffer than happy . Kissing a mad man.

"Jen , I'm sorry , I'm sorry for leaving you here to suffer , leaving you here struggling for warmth and survival , leaving you here helpless and feeling like no one cares for you in the world" Roc said.

Is he serious ?

"I know someone cares about me , my family , they are struggling too , they want me home , they are striving to find me , I'm the only child , so I mean so much to my family and for you to deprive me out of their presence is down right low, you won't even tell me why you kidnapped me , sure you told of why you started kidnapping in the first place but you never said why you are taking advantage and keeping me here ! " I kept my voice calm but stern , so he knows I'm not playing.

" I kidnapped you at first because my dad was my boss , he wanted to kill females , as his son I did just that , I listened to him , but after he died I realized I take after his actions and his really hard to get rid of them . Everything I do to you , he did to my mom , watching you suffer is heart breaking to me , but my dad watched my mom suffer as if it was amusing , I'm at a complicated state right now Jen" Roc said teary eyed.

"You think you're the only one going through problems Roc ?! Look at me , look at how I appear , i did not look like this when I first got here , I was healthy , but now look , I'm pale , I'm I'm bony , I'm skinny , I'm dirty and I'm holding on to a thin string for dear life , your not the only one going through it Roc. " I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Jennifer- "

"Nah , don't talk to me , I don't wanna hear anything " I said.

"You're my girlfriend , we have to discuss this at some point " he said .

"Exactly , as my "boyfriend " you are supposed to always listen to me , you aren't supposed to treat me like some rag doll , as a boyfriend you are supposed to make me happy , you are supposed to be a Bestfriend towards me , I should be introducing you to my parents but no , that will never happen , you aren't a good boy friend as you say you are , you treat me like shit ! This isn't discipline this is fucking misery , or torture , I'm dying very slowly , and I'm getting fed up ! " I said with the most confidence in my tone.

"You would be nothing without me " he said .

"You're right , because you could've killed me at any chance you wanted to , but Roc you didn't , you have a fucking heart , you just don't wanna use it , you don't wanna show your real self , your still living in the presence of your dumbass dad , you can't even act like yourself , which is plain stupid ! " I said.

He put up his hand , signifying he was gonna slap me , but then he paused , I didn't even flinch , I'm not scared anymore , I may be weak but I have nothing to fear over a little ass boy who can't even grow up !

" fuck you Jennifer "

"Back at ya baby" I laughed and smirked.

He walked off with the only mean face , like I should care , I really don't . If he don't let me out of this hell hole soon then this horror story will be turning vice versa , & I'm not the person who is gonna be dead .

-------------------------------------

I missed y'all , so I updated a little something for y'all good readers , thank you so much for reading the story ❤️

- love Dasia 😘