Chapter 1 .

Flashback -

January 6th , 2006 : House

I was in my room doing my last minute homework , and watching TV in my room ! It was freezing outside and had snow all around the area , I didn't wanna leave this bed ! Unfortunately my mom was a bit sick today , she wasn't acting herself and was beyond happy , she was out of it , me being the only child I had to take care of my mom of course ! Trust me I love my mother with every bone in my body and it hurts to see her hurt and suffer like this , but it's also hurts to see my dad walk around this house and seems like everything is perfect because its not ! Lately me & my dad wouldn't talk as much , it's a "hi" & "how was your day " type of relationship , my parents are not on good terms and are on a path to becoming divorced and parting their own ways ! I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my moms muffled cries for me to come to her room !

Mom: " Jenny ? " "JENNY" she yells !

I walked out of my room , & went straight to hers , she looks all types of crazy ! No offense towards my mom !

Me : "yes mom ? "

Mom: " Jenny , we are all out of tea , and I need some tea to take my daily dose of this medication prescribed to me . May you please go to the store around the corner ? "

Me : " but mom , it's snowing and I'm already cold as it is !"

Mom: "Jenny Please !"

I can't upset my mom , especially in her time of need , I nodded my head and headed to put my winter gear on . This was going to be a long walk ...