Chapter 6

I'm in a house , with NOT ONE , BUT TWO people wanting to kill me . The fuckery is this ?

"I found the little bitch creeping within the house " said my kidnapper , still with a firm grip on my arm .

"OH ! She was ? " the unfamiliar man said.

He walked over to me and kicked me in my stomach. The pain was beyond excruciating. I fell to the floor , really hurt this time. Again , the waterworks came.

"I'm pleased that you looked around because you will be living here a long , long time" the man said grinning.

"Boss , we are not killing her ? "My kidnapper asked.

"Nigga , don't question me about killing , you didn't even want her dead. You wanted her to be alive" the man said.

Wait . Hold up ! He didn't want me dead ? But he's been saying he wanted me dead since I've been here. Something's a bit strange right now.

"You blew up my spot though ? " my kidnapper said embarrassed.

"Fuck your spot , fuck all your feelings but business is business , it's strictly financial , now take that bitch upstairs and clean her up and the blood too , I don't need her dying but I do want her hurt occasionally " he said with coldness.

"What the fuck you mean by you need me hurt occasionally ? " I yelled in anger.

"I mean by what I said , you need to be hurt , if you not gonna die , the fuck you think your gonna do around here ? Sleep . Fuck that " he said.

"You evil son of a bitch " I said quietly but unfortunately he heard me.

"Thank you , now Chresanto go get this bitch cleaned up before I feel like killing her " he said with no emotion.

"Okay" my kidnapper said.

I was dragged up the stairs once again , very forcefully , by Chresanto.

That's a nice name for a cute boy , and too much of a nice name for an evil son of a bitch.

We got upstairs , he took me back into the bathroom. He picked me up and placed me on top of the sink. He lifted me so gently , that I was surprised . He got the first aid kit and placed it next to me . He grabbed my arm with tender care and lifted the short sleeve to show my wounded shoulder. Instead of watching him handle my arm , I was watching his muscles flex , him licking his lips and his hazel eyes . This boy is beautiful. I guess he caught my staring cause he slapped me on my thigh.

"Fuck " I groaned in pain.

"Stop looking at me then" he said with coldness.

"I'm sorry" I said like a baby who just got yelled at.

He looked at me with his beautiful gazing eyes , lord this boy.

He rubbed the alcohol pad on my wound. I winced in pain , the burning sensation was very bad. He then poured a bit of peroxide on it and wiped it , so you can't see no blood just a hole that was pretty deep.

"It will clear up soon , just wait on it " he said.

"Okay" I said.

He looked up at me , did a sly smile and continued , his smile is so adorable. Why the fuck is he a kidnapper ?

He took the bandage wrap and gently started wrapping my arm , so that the wound was completely covered.

"Can I ask a question" I said.

"No" he said.

"Please" I asked again , hoping this time he will hear me out.

"Make it quick" he said with frustration.

"Why did you not want me to die? " I said with open ears.

He stopped what he was doing.

"What you said?"

I repeated the question.

"It's no reason , I just don't want your blood in my house and to take another bloody body to the dump" he said.

I sat there , I knew he had to be lying. There's no way in hell your a kidnapper and don't want your victim to die. That just makes no sense whatsoever.

"Oh" I said.

"Why did you ask?"

"I was curious"

"Stop being curious." He said.

"Okay" I said quietly.

He finished patching up the wound and put everything back in its place . The bloody tissues in the garbage and first aid kit in the cabinet. He grabbed a warm pack that was in the microwave , yes there's a microwave in his bathroom , but very far away from the bathtub and sink.

"Lift your arms up" he demanded , I did as I was told.

He lifted my shirt over my head. I was fucking uncomfortable. I tried to take the shirt away from him but I ended up wincing because of that kick to my stomach. I looked down and realized I had a big ass black and blue bruise on my stomach. Fuck man.

He stood there a bit. I know exactly what he was looking at. My fucking breast. Yes I had a bra on. This was awkward as hell. He gently placed the warm pack on my stomach , I cried. It had really hurt. He started to stare at me. I looked up and met his gaze.

It was like a staring contest between us. I guess I got caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize our hands was touching , I looked down , and stared at our hands. His were really soft. He ended up looking down and he noticed. He moved his hand quickly.

"Don't fucking touch me " he said with anger and grief.

I nodded. I'm too speechless to respond.

He put the shirt back on me , and told me to hold the warm pack on my stomach. He then picked me up and pulled me back on my feet. Now this was awkward.

He didn't look at me now , he just grabbed me violently by my good arm and took me back downstairs.

Why doesn't he want to be touched ? Why was he staring at me ?

What did I do wrong ?

Everything at this point was confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoyed the chapter ? 💕 more coming soon , remember to share , vote and comment. Thanks guys. ❤️

- Love, Dasia 😘