Chapter 12

Jennifer's POV

I woke up this morning in the living room which was very unusual. I realized I was in a bit of pain but not too serious. I dreamed about Roc which was highly unusual. I went quietly up the stairs and peeked inside all of the rooms. Roc was in neither of them , then I checked the bathroom , he wasn't there either , while in the bathroom , I brushed my teeth and washed my face , with the thought of where is Roc ?

I walked back downstairs and noticed the kitchen empty. I peeked out the window and noticed the car was still in the garage , meaning he didn't leave yet. I went quietly downstairs and noticed him in the basement , talking on the phone. I quietly stood in the corner where he couldn't see me and listened in on his phone call.

" yeah nigga , we was having the most passionate make out session ever ... Of course I liked it..... Huh ? ... Jennifer she's different and I like her a bit ..... maybe we might become closer .... I gotta go see if she's awake , so I'll talk to you later man , aight bye " Roc said while hanging up the phone.

I quickly tried to run up the stairs back to the kitchen but I ended up tripping and falling over an old piece of wood. I made too much noise. I am so damn clumsy. I opened my eyes and noticed an old mop bucket was over my head.

Roc chuckled.

"Listening on my phone calls ? " he said while gently taking the mop bucket off of my head.

"No .... I was actually seeing if you were here or not " I said quickly while getting up.

"Yeah right , it's okay if you were listening" he smirked.

"Was all of those things true ? " I exclaimed.

" yeah they were " he said a bit embarrassed and shy.

He's so adorable. I kept smiling to myself so I ended up putting my head down , I didn't want him to see me blushing.

Unfortunately he noticed and he had put his finger under my chin and lifted my face for our eyes to meet.

"You have a beautiful smile " he said.

"Thank you " I said nervously.

All of a sudden we got closer , and then our lips touched again. Here we go again. Our lips moving in sync. To be honest I was confused because kissing an abusive kidnapper is not smart , but it felt so right. Kissing him made me develop all kinds of butterflies. The more deeper the kiss got , the more I got a bit turned on.

Roc hooked his hands around my butt while my arms was wrapped around his neck. Everything in that kiss was hot and steamy. I felt my body being backed up against the cold basement wall , but that didn't end the make out. It made it more pleasing. Roc lifted my legs around his waist and lifted me up , French kissing me roughly. This was the best moment ever !

All of a sudden the doorbell had rung multiple times.

Roc stopped.

"Fuck ! " he said highly frustrated.

I giggled and looked at him. He put me down and held my face in his hands and gave me a gentle peck on my lips. I smiled again.

"That was amazing , now hurry up and go upstairs " he rushed me frantically out of the basement. He went to go answer the door while I went to my room upstairs.

I sat down in the corner of the old mattress and thought about the kiss. How it made me feel , and how much I liked it. How much I liked Roc. But then I realized I'm still kidnapped by a mad man , who will eventually snap back in to his state of evil and torture , treating me like shit. I am just so confused.

I think I love my kidnapper ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayyyyy ❤️❤️ this is short because I'm a lazy child.

Her and Roc are weird . Y'all bi polar asses. 😒

Next chapter will be naughty 😏👌

Thanks for the love guys , I'm thankful for y'all to enjoy the story with me 😘

Love Dasia ❤️