Chapter 15

I woke up this morning with a sore body and messed up hair , I can't believe I had sex with Roc. My kidnapper at that , sure I dreamt about it but I never thought it was actually gonna happen.

For some reason I woke up refreshed , but somewhat regretful , I mean sure I enjoyed it , but I don't enjoy saying i wanted to be his girl , that was the decision I wanted to take back. At the end of the day , I'm still held hostage by Roc and saying yes to be his girl just made the process of escaping much more difficult , due to the fact that I'm his girlfriend , and no boy wants to be away from his girlfriend.

I looked down at the necklace Roc bought me then smiled , but noticed I started crying after , I wish he wasn't a kidnapper , I wish he wasn't crazy , I wish he was a regular boy that I found love with , where I don't have to fear about whether or not he's gonna kill me.

I got out the bed and ran to the bathroom to clean the tears off my face and wash up the old scent of last nights intercourse. Is this how people supposed to smell and feel after sex ? If so it's super weird. I got to the bathroom and used the toilet , I've been holding my urine for a while, I then went to the shower and turned the water on high. The shower made me feel much more queasy knowing this was the exact source that started the entire "adventure" last night. It felt sooooo good , but I feel soo gross. After washing my hair and my body parts , I got out of the shower and went to brush my teeth at the sink , I noticed a piece of paper stuck to the mirror. Roc wrote me a letter before he left I guess.

"Baby , I'm going to the store , I'll be back , that was an amazing night last night , thank you for being mine , I love you Jen <3 , your breakfast is in the microwave , I'll be home soon , don't try any stupid shit , I trust you "

Why , just why was that ending part added. He has cameras watching my every move , what am I possibly gonna do , where am I gonna go !?

I left the bathroom , and went to put on Rocs clothes , yes his clothes , I'm his girlfriend so I have the right to wear his clothes. I threw on his long t- shirt and his sweats and a pair of socks. I threw my half wet hair in a messy bun , and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my delicious looking breakfast on top of the stove. My mouth began watering when I realized Roc can cook. Grits , bacon , biscuits , cheese eggs and a glass of orange for me , he's nice.

I grabbed my food and went to the living room. The last time I was in here , was the time I was shot. The memory instantly came back to mind and I massaged the area where the bullet was. This is why I'm scared to be in a relationship with Roc , I don't know when he will snap and just try to murder me. I shivered at the thought and turned the tv in the living room on. I was flipping through so many channels that I didn't realize the television was on the news. The top news stories appeared on the tv , and I saw a picture of me on the screen.

"This is Jennifer , she was kidnapped 3 years ago , her family are very desperate to find her , she's 17 now , if you know where she is , please call the number 1800 - 222 - MISSING ( authors note : I made up the number). Suddenly I didn't realize I coughed up the food I tried to digest. In big letters on the screen portrayed MISSING in bold letters , and my picture from when I was 14 , And my missing information.

Then a crying woman appeared on the screen.

"My baby , my poor and one and only baby , I miss her so much , I can't sleep knowing that she's not by my side , i love her so much , if you have her please take her back , please bring my baby home "

I started crying once I realized that was my mother and my father comforting her in the background. Seeing those two together all emotional just made me want to break everything in this fucking house and leave. I miss them , they are my life even if my bond with my dad isn't that good.

The reporter then flashed my picture again , and my information asking us to call the hotline for information about my whereabouts. I saw the house phone sitting there and I grabbed it , only for it to be snatched out of my hand and the tv to be turned off.

"The fuck you thought you was gonna do while I was gone ? " and angry Roc said while looking at me intensively .

"Uh ... nothing , just .... " I started stuttering , when suddenly I felt my cheek wince in pain , I knew he was gonna be abusive again.

"Let me catch you doing shit like that and I'll kill you , got it ? " Roc threatened.

"Yes " I said lowly.

"Now go upstairs and prepare yourself , we gonna have a round 2 " he said smirking.

To avoid getting beaten , I just went upstairs , got in his room , and prepared for the worst , this time I'm not gonna be enjoying it , this time I had no choice and this time I was forced and I can tell he's mad so he's gonna be very rough. This is not love making , I'm gonna be raped.

--------------------------------------------

Y'all thought I wasn't gonna make a chapter ? Lmfao it's just a little sneak peek of what's in store in this story .

Love you guys , thank you for reading love Dasia ❤️