Chapter 2 .

Walking this long path to the store was inevitable , I swear 😒 it's a really long walk , I mean my feet feel like their gonna fall off & not because of the fact that I can't feel them . I'm beyond freezing , it's snowing really hard and the air feels like -5 ! It's just that cold. I walked down the hill and finally noticed the supermarket ! Man was I happy ! I walked into the market and walked down the many food aisles to find my moms favorite tea , lemon & soup ! To be extra I bought my own box of Oreos and a sprite ! Just a little snack because I have to do that walk again ! I then went to the cash register and paid for the items ! I made sure I was extra warm and cozy before I headed back out to the depths of the snow and freezing air ! I live in Chicago , but man in the winter this place feels like Antarctica ... Now I know how the people during the Titanic felt !

I started my walk , I was walking for a good 2O minutes ! I looked behind me and noticed it looks like I'm in the middle of no where , I mean I know where I'm going but NOBODY is outside right now ! I feel like the only idiot to come outside in this weather , ain't nobody got time for this -__- !

I was walking but then I felt someone was following me , I looked back but no one was there ! I started walking even faster , the footsteps became more easier to hear and that's when my heart started racing ! I ran for my life but realized the snow was very deep so my running was a tad bit slow , but not very slow ! Suddenly I don't know where I was ! I looked around and didnt see anyone . I sighed of relief and tried to catch my breath . It's official I'm lost because I don't know where I'm at & there's no signs anywhere ! I turned around and was grabbed by the neck of a large , figure who was covered in black ! I stared into his hazel eyes as I was starting to lose consciousness ! Even though this dude is basically taking my life , and strangling me right now , his eyes were beyond beautiful . I'm stupid ! I kicked and I gasped and tried to take his man hands off my neck but it wasn't working ! I started to fade and drift off , not in a sleepy way but in a dying way ! All I remember was dropping my items from the market , getting carried and thrown in to a mysterious black truck ! I was thrown very hard ! And then I was getting drove somewhere ! I didn't know where but the car was full of silence and I was getting driven by a complete stranger !

After that everything went completely black .......................

[ I hope you enjoyed this chapter , it's probably lame but it will always become better :) ]