Chapter 10

- 3 years later . -

Jenny's POV *

Days passed , months , then years , before you know it , I'm the age of 17. Yes , I didn't die yet. I really wished I did. The same things happen to me everyday. I get severely beaten , barely fed and treated like a slave.

Nothing new. Ever since Chresanto or Roc's boss passed away , nah , I rather say die. Yeah that's right , he was murdered. Karma's a bitch. Come to find out , that "boss" was Roc's father. Roc was beyond depressed , his father killed his mother when he was younger and put him in the business of kidnapping , raping , abusing and murdering innocent women. Crazy right ? To emote his sentiments , Roc beats the living shit out of me. Sometimes after he does it he goes in his room and cries. He's an emotional wreck and don't know how to control his mixed up emotions. On occasions I really feel bad , his father messed up his head , and made him like this. But on the other hand , he can go jump off a cliff and I still won't give a fuck. maybe.

I really do miss my parents. My family period. From this day I still don't know where I am , and I don't know how to escape. I'm useless right about now. My birthday passed multiple times as the years went by. no celebrations just torture. My favorite holidays , such as Christmas and Thanksgiving passed. no celebrations just torture. Rocs birthday passed , it was a celebration for him. no torture for me on that specific day.

On his birthday , Roc stayed out for one night , and locked me in the closet. Then he came home with his guy friends and while I'm still upstairs locked in the closet , him and his friends are partying , and drinking and eating. Fucking bastards.

To be honest , I've grown , ALOT ! Significant changes were made to me , I finally got my moms hips , thighs , butt , breast , ALL THAT ! My moms figure wasn't the best after she started becoming sick , but in her teenage years , all you could say is DAMNNNNNN ! I'm the exact replica of her , just with my dad's eyes and nose. My hair is much longer now. In the real world plenty of guys would be all over me , because they will think I'm beautiful , but Roc looks at me , as if I'm a piece of shit. Sometimes when I'm on cleaning duties , I notice his stares or I feel them.

Again , nothing new.

I watch different women get beat and killed. At first I always cried for them , but now I'm just like damn. Roc told me I can't show emotion after his killings or he'll kill me too. I'm not saying I doubt that fact , but if he really wanted to kill me , he would've been done it. But like always , he still managed to keep me.

I was awaken from my sleep. Roc pulled me by the collar and pulled me into the bathroom to freshen up. I did as I was told.

"It's been 4 fucking years I had you Jennifer , stop acting like you don't know how to do shit! " he yelled.

"Okay" I said lowly. I don't feel like talking back today.

"I want this house spotless when I get back , I need everything to be back in order" he demanded.

"Yes sir" I said.

Then that's when he left. Hours and hours passed , I finally finished the house. His clothes were washed , my bits of clothes were washed. The extra time I had , I used to take a shower and freshen up. Once I was out the shower , I got dressed. Once I got out the bathroom I was slapped in my face hard.

"DIDNT I SAY I WANT THE FUCKING HOUSE CLEAN" he yelled.

"I did clean the house , it's spotless as you said , why the fuck did you slap me ? " I said furiously.

"What the fuck I said about talking back ?! " he said angrily.

"I didn't" I said quietly.

"Yes the fuck you did " he said.

He grabbed me violently by my shirt and threw me in the room. That's where I was beaten wildly. The punches , kicks , slaps , everything ! I was brutally tormented.

after he left out the room , all I did was sit there and cry. Cry very hard. I just wanna leave , go away and be with my family. 4 years of cruel punishment , I'm badly stressed.

After waking up out of my sleep , I saw Roc come into my room , he picked me up and immediately I started shaking.

"I got you Jen " he said soothingly.

what the actual fuck ?

He took me downstairs and placed me on top of the counter. He started wiping off the dry excess blood off my face , and patched up my scratches and bruises. Is he actually caring ?

He then walked me to the table , he took out two containers of Chinese food. It smelled wonderful! I was starving. He gave me my own container.

"Is this mine ?" I said nervously. He nodded.

He handed me a fork and I went straight to dive in. Shrimp and broccoli with white rice , my favorite dish. But how does he know that ? He handed me a sprite. My favorite soda , but how does he know that ? Something is not right! After I finished my entire soda and food Roc dumped our plates , something I usually do and straightened up the kitchen. After he took me to the couch and laid me down in his lap. He started rocking me back and forth and rubbed my back. This felt so good but awkward as hell.

"Jen what's one wish you have ? " he asked.

"Honestly ? " I said.

"Yes" he said calmly.

"My wish is to go home." I said.

Roc started laughing.

"Aww sweetie , your not going anywhere , your mine. " he said with a grin.

"Fuck " I mumbled sharply.

I'm never leaving at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn you Roc , Damn you. Poor Jennifer :[

Hope y'all enjoyed.

- Love Dasiaa ❤️