Epilogue

Here it is. Last, but not least. The epilogue :') I can't believe it's finally ending! I love you all who stuck with me, old AND new readers! I really hope you enjoyed reading up till now and aren't disappointed (:

So yes I'm making a sequel and it will be in Amy's daugther's POV. It will probably be a completely different plot because if it were the same it wouldn't be as interesting to read, agreed? xD

Well I hope you guys like the epilogue and after you're done, go to my profile for the sequel :) It's named "Sundays with Him, Saturdays with Her"

Four years later...

I closed my eyes, smiling to myself as the Bridle Chorus began to play. Opening my eyes again, I took in the scenery in front of me. The church was filled with loved ones and relatives, family and friends with proud and happy expressions. My mother sat in the front, holding a handkerchief to her face as tears of joy rolled down her slightly flushed cheeks. I smiled at the sight and noticed a frantically waving hand in the crowd. I waved back, but then stopped when someone signalled me that it was beginning. My stomach did a nervous flip flop as I began walking down the aisle. Rose petals fluttering from the sky after leaving my hand brushing my finger tips slightly.

I glanced to my side to see Christine walking beside me. Her long white dress with elegant designs matched mine, expect mine was only knee length. It was simple yet stunning. She looked stunning. My dad stood beside her, her arms linked with his muscular one as her free hand clutched his suit sleeve tightly like she was holding on to her dear life. You could also see the uneasy look on my father's face, a bead of sweat forming near his hairline on his forehead.

“No need to be nervous.” He said to Christine soothingly, but it sounded as though he was trying to reassure himself more than he was Christine.

“You both should calm down.” I whispered to the two, laughing slightly, but not enough to be noticed by the audience all around us.

“Easier said than done.” Christine muttered, her lips unmoving, trying to keep her slightly wavering but confident smile on her face.

When we got to the bottom of the platform, Seth smiled down at me, giving me a once over, making me blush. His trademark smirk slid onto his face as he gave me a wink, which I returned with an eye roll. Esther was fidgeting with his hands behind his back, one hand came forward to tug at his already loose white tie. Esther took it upon himself to pick something not so cliche, a white suit, while Seth had completely black, including the dress shirt he wore inside. I guess you could say they looked like the Angel and the Devil if you could see them now.

“Ready?” I asked, but knew what her answer was already.

“N-no.” Christine hissed back as she stepped onto the platform, our father had to wrench her hand off his arm.

Christine took a deep breath before going to face Esther with Seth and I standing behind the two a little distance away. The priest cleared his voice and stepped up, his booming voice ringing out through the entire room without the help of a microphone.

“We are gathered here today...” He began.

When the priest finished talking, he began the vows, stopping after every line so that the Bride and Groom could repeat after him.

“I do.” Christine said shakily.

“And do you Esther Joey Morison take Christine Emily McClain to be your beloved wife?”

There was a silence and you could feel the tension in the room as everyone leaned forward in their seats to listen for his answer.

“I-I do.” He spluttered when he seemed to finally realize how long he was taking to answer.

“Then I pronounce you... husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest finished.

Esther leaned forward and kissed Christine softly as the audience seemed to burst into sudden and deafening applause.

“I wish I could have a wedding like this.” I thought to myself aloud.

“Wish granted.” A voice came behind me, right beside my ear.

I jumped at the sudden voice and whipped around the see Seth's laughing face. Crossing my arms, I frowned at him, then raised a brow.

“How did you-?” I glanced behind me, then back.

“My ninja skills.” He smirked.

I scoffed.

“That and you were too busy daydreaming about our wedding.”

“Sure.”

He sighed, then chuckled. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as reached into his pocket, pulling out a little black velvet box. My eyes began to widen as he got down on one knee, looking up at me with his large puppy dog eyes.

“Angel Lynn McClain.” He began loud enough for everyone to hear us.

The place was suddenly quiet as all eyes were on us.

“Will you...” He dragged out his sentence as if trying to keep everyone in suspense.

I already knew what he was going to ask, but I didn't think he'd do it here and now! Everyone seemed to start leaning forward again, and it was actually quite funny to watch from the corner of my eye.

“M-” He began, but was cut off.

“Will you please get on with it already! Before we turn fifty perhaps?” Amy's arrogant voice rang out as both of us whipped our head in her direction, her red dress stood out in the sea of black and white clothing.

Seth smiled, shaking his head as he turned back towards me, starting over again.

“Angel Lynn McClain.” He smiled as I shook my head. “Will you make me a sandwich?”

The crowd let out a bark of laughter as Brian fell to the floor laughing.

“Of course.” I said sarcastically.

------------------------------------------------------

So... thoughts?(: Good ending, bad ending? I hope you guys loved this book as much as much as i did :) And don't forget... "Sundays with Him, Saturdays with Her" is posted ;)

FAMMOTE!! :DD And see you guys at the sequel ;)