Chapter 15

Okay so it took a while to upload this :P School's been kinda keeping me busy so yeah :/ Well I wrote most of this in Christine's POV to explain everything with Aaron and yeahh.. hopefully it's clear enough :D

Vote and Comment after?(:

Love you guys :) Andddddd ENJOY! :D

Angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like I was drifting around in darkness. There was a dull throbbing on the back of my head, it didn't hurt enough to be considered painful, but it did feel pretty uncomfortable. I felt like there was something missing and there was a wall in my head, blocking something I think was supposed to be important, but... I can't remember. I couldn't remember anything. I raked through my mind for any memories, but found none.

Who was I? Where was I? What happened to me? How did it happen?

I knew that I wasn't going to get any answers and asking myself was pretty much useless. I think I was sleeping... or just had my eyes closed, I wasn't actually sure... It felt like I was caught between awake and asleep. I felt something, no, someone take hold of my hand, squeezing it gently, giving me that extra push I needed to wake up.

My eyes began to flutter, trying to open them took a lot of energy. It was painfully slow and took a large amount of time- at least that's what it felt like-until they completely opened. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the bright lightning of the room I was in. My eyes flicked around, taking everything in. I didn't know where I was, nothing looked familiar. All the furniture in the room was fancy looking, all of it was made of red felt and gold rimming.

My eyes travelled to two unfamiliar faces of strangers, then to my hand which a man was holding. I jerked my hand away, the movement cause my entire body to move, including my head. There was a sharp pain, maybe that dull throbbing was more serious than I thought. I looked back at the two strangers.

"Who are you people?" I narrowed my eyes at them, slowly scooting back until my back hit the backboard of the bed I was in.

Their expressions turned from relief to shock and concern.

"DOCTOR!" The man roared, the girl beside him squeaked in surprise.

I winced at the sound as well. His voice was still ringing through the room when a middle aged man in a lab coat rushed into the room, panting and out of breath when he stopped beside the bed.

"What's the matter?" He asked the man, but his eyes were on me the entire time.

He had a medical kit, which he set down on the night stand beside me. I'm guessing he was a doctor? The doctor told the two to go outside and did a check up on me. I let him since he looked like he could be trusted. He then did a x-ray, looking at the results with a frown afterwards (A/N I don't know how x-rays work so err yeah..). He then asked me some questions like what my name was, how old was I, what was today's date, did I know the two from before, but all of my answers to those questions were "No".

"You can come in now!" He called out the door, and the two strangers came in with tense expressions.

"How is she? Why doesn't she recognize us?" The man asked through clenched teeth.

"There isn't any damage to the brain from what I can see. My best guess is that she has amnesia. I am not sure if it's only temporary or permanent.

"Who am I?" I piped up, catching everyone's attention.

The man looked at me with a pained expression. I'm guessing he was in his early twenties. His dark hair and striking eyes made him extremely good looking, and drool worthy. It sent a sharp pang at my heart to see such an expression on his beautiful face.