Chapter 25

I hope you guys like this chapter!(: 

Vote and comment please?(:

Seth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I thought you had a plan! Why are we back here?” I frowned at Jessie.

“I do and coming back here was part of it.” She said simply, rolling her eyes.

“I don't see how.”

I pulled out a gold and red chair and plopped down on it. We were currently in my dining room after Jessie insisted that we come back here. That girl is crazy, flying to one country, then demanding to come back an hour later.

There was only eight hours left until D-Day and it doesn't seem like Angel is going to change her mind anytime soon. Whatever Jessie has planned it better work or else all is lost.

“So are you going to tell us what your planning?” Amy sat down across from me, leaning against her palm with her elbow propped on the table, picking at the nails of her free hand.

“Okay Seth, where's your room?” She demanded.

“Uh, down the hall, why?” I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously.

“You'll see.”

I sighed and began following her down the tall, Amy trailing behind. She glanced back at me when she stopped in front of it for confirmation. I gave her a confused nod, which she returned with one of her own more confident one and a smile, an evil one might I add, but still a smile nevertheless.

“Amy go lie down on Seth's bed.”

She furrowed her brows, but did as she told. Lowering herself onto my bed, she looked at Jessie one more time with an uncertain expression. She made a shooing motion with her hands. Amy sighed and dropped onto her back, staring up at the ceiling.

“Now what?” She sighed sighed.

“Seth, go stand in front of her.”

I walked over and stood at the foot of my bed, towering over her. The lights of my room were closed, but I could see her confused expression clearly, though I wasn't sure if she could see mine. Before I knew what was happening, Jessie pushed me, making go off balance and fall onto of Amy. My hands shot out at both sides breaking my fall, but my face was less than two inches from Amy's. Her eyes were wide with shock. Suddenly there was a flash, making both our heads whip in the general direction it came from.

“And that, was my plan.” Jessie waved a cellphone in the air with a picture of Amy and I in that awkward position, which anyone would've misread if they didn't know us.

“No, we can't send that.” I shook my head firmly at her after getting up, making a grab for the phone.

She let me have it, but only so that I could see she already sent the message to Aaron's phone.

“Too late.”

I groaned in frustration, pulling at my hair.

“Don't worry, it'll work.” She said reassuringly.

“I'm not so sure about that...” I muttered, which earned me an eye roll.

Angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe my eyes as they blinked rapidly, trying to make since of the picture in front of me. A million thoughts ran through my head, but none of them made any sense, then one picture came in mind. Seth. Everything came rushing back, crashing down on me in one go, making me stumble off balance. Catching myself on the edge of Aaron's desk, I began to work everything out.