Chapter 14

Yeah I know, SO FAST RIGHT? ;D Well can you please thank me by VOTING and COMMENTING? :3 I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I was on a roll from yesterday so I decided to write this chapter today! You guys seriously owe me =3=" I blew off my homework for you guys ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE you all for reading my story, I really do appreciate it! :')

~Ai <3xx

Without further adieu.... Chapter 14...... :)

Angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" I asked again with a shocked expression, when it was made known that she wasn't going to answer.

I glanced at the clock beside me. It was already 6:28PM, I was going to be late! I looked back to the girl in front of me. She wore a long thin white sleeve with a black tank top inside, black skinny jeans, and black heels with straps clinging up her legs. Her silvery blond hair shone in the light beside the door since it was already dark, setting off a more yellow glow.

"I need to talk to you." Amy said swiftly, pushing me aside and stepped into my house.

She looked around before making a noise of satisfactory, and stepping out of her six-inch heels. She took a deep breath and made her way to my living- she easily spotted it when you came in. I looked at her confusedly, following behind her with a little distance between us. I then remember Aaron's words about how "if she can't have him, then nobody can.". I stiffened, I was sure that she set him up to do it, but then again it could be out of his own free will and unknown to Amy.

I watched as Amy sat down, trying to get comfortable on the cream coloured coach, while I sat in the vanilla coloured love seat diagonal from her, a few feet away. Her expression was serious, and there was a dangerous glint in her eyes. Maybe she did know after all? I gulped, watching her open her mouth to begin to speak.

"You broke up with Seth?" She asked stiffly.

"I..." I trailed off, but she knew what I was going to say.

How did she know already? It wasn't long ago that we... broke up. Did he tell her? Or did she force it out of him when he got back to his house?

"Why?" Her voice was low and dangerous, it seemed like she was expecting a certain answer from me.

I debated in my head whether I should tell her about Aaron or not, since she clearly didn't know, but she could be acting... But... Aaron did say that she didn't want me in the way of Seth and her. I groaned internally. Why did I believe Aaron? Amy doesn't seem like that kind of a person... I sighed and decided to tell her.

"Aaron made me." Her eyes flashed the minute I said his name.

"He made you?" She emphasized the word, and I nodded.

She made a gesture to tell me to elaborate, so I did. I told her about how he told me that she wanted me out of the picture, and what he told me that she had said, and also about London, but not the time that we were leaving, I felt like it needed to be left out.

When I was finished she had a blank expression on. Then it she seemed to snap out of it, realizing something, and anger flashed across her face. I didn't why she was angry though, maybe because she didn't say those things and Aaron lied about it? Whatever it was, it was made clear in her next words, but they really shocked me.

"That- That-! He knows I'm in love with him, but he just-" Amy cut herself off abruptly, seeming to realize what she had just said.

I sucked in a breath of air sharply. What did she just say? Did I hear her right? I gawked at her, as she quickly looked away, face flushed. That confirmed it, I did hear what I just heard. She was in love with her own brother?! What the heck?! I don't want to be judgemental or anything, but I really did not see this coming. Wait, but if she is in love with him and he knows it... Why did he say that she was in Seth? And the whole London thing? This didn't make any sense!