Hey Ms. McClain, I'm older than you

*This story is now also on "Sofanovel" and will be part of the pay-to-read program! So if you all enjoyed this book or are enjoying it so far I'd really appreciate it if you guys can hop over there and show the book some support!:) Also, it's entered in their SoFun contest, so votes would also be appreciated!

*Beware of grammar errors.... But don't worry..... I'm working on improving that xD*

*Note* There are a few people sayin that I copied 'Believe I'm lying.' but I didn't, I read the book a month after I started this one. If you don't believe me, then whatever. Anyways as you read on you'll see the plot is nothing like it.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy(:

Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you please take over for me?" My sister begged, looking like she was on the verge of tears, she was a very good actress.

"No." I scowled.

Christine tried again with a hint of hurt in her voice.

"No." I said, there was no way I was going to do it.

She gave up her whole act and just right out begged, letting her "please"s slur into one long sentence.

"No!" I said firmly, raising my voice.

She jutted out her lower lip, giving me a puppy dog face. Her look was killer. I bit into my cheek, refusing to let her win. Christine brought both her hands up and clasp them together like she was praying and shook them violently in front of my face, almost hitting me twice. I frowned at her, batting her hands away, but it took a while before she actually stopped. Right before I gave in, she put her hands down. I could've won if I'd waited another second. Dang.

"If I say yes..." I began slowly, sighing.

My sister looked at me with hope in her big brown eyes.

"What do I get out of it?" One of my dark brows slowly rose.

She chewed on her lower, her eyes seemed distant and blank for a moment before dilating and snapping back to me.

"I got it!" She exclaimed and snapped her fingers. "I'll get you that white Porsche you wanted and you also get to keep half the earnings you make for taking over."

My eyes widened and a huge smile spread across my sister's face, reaching from ear to ear. I knew I lost and she knew she won.

"Fine." I muttered, but secretly did giddy cartwheels inside my head.

I was finally getting a car and a good one too, instead of borrowing Christine's car all the time even though I've only had my license for about a a month or so. Christine clapped her hands together and gave me a big bear hug, then exited the kitchen, heading for the door.

"What if they recognize me though?" I asked before she left.

"Tomorrow's the first day of the school year and plus I'm a new teacher there, so no one knows what I look like yet. Also the faculty haven't met me yet either, the principal hired me without an interview becuase they were short on staff." She shrugged, then winked at me. "The lesson plans and car keys are on the table and your Porsche is in the driveway ready to use tomorrow."

"You knew I'd give in, didn't you?" My eyes narrowing.

"Pretty much, but don't hold it against me!" She said quickly before blowing a kiss and disappearing through the expensive oak front door, she said she'd call my school and tell them that I was going on vacation for a while, but didn't say when I'll be back.

She arranged so I could catch up on everything I missed during the summer, which would suck, but I guess I'd have to deal with it.

"Wait!" I called again.

She opened the door and poked her head in, cocking her head to the side in question.

"Tell me exactly why your leaving again?"

"I told you. Aaron ran before I could get him to sign our divorce contract! I need go hunt him down." She said in a exasperated voice as if she's already told me a hundred times, which she had.

"Right..."

Her and her husband of two years was getting a divorce, because apparently he somehow got involved with the mafia and has a criminal record and he fled out of the country, and also had a rather large debt. How could Christine not have known before? Now she has to track him down, but because she didn't want to lose her job, so she had me fill in. I sighed again. How did I get myself in this mess?