Chapter 24

SEQUEL NEWS:

The sequel is going to be named "Sundays with Him, Saturdays with Her" :DD (So look for it when you're finished this book ;) )

 I hope to reach 1,000 votes on this book before it ends, do you guys think you can make it happen?(: 52 more votes >.<

Love you guys!(: And I hope you enjoy this chapter! :DD

Seth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I don't think this is such a good idea.” Amy frowned when we got off the jet, stepping back, once again, into London.

“Oh, come on! It's our last resort!” Jessie huffed, crossing her arms, frowning at her.

They seemed to have a staring contest before Amy sighed in defeat, shoulders sagging slightly. They were discussing something while we were still on the jet, but of course they didn't let me listen in, so I had no idea what they were planning to do. All I do know is that telling from the crazy glint in Jessie's eyes, it was not something that I will be happy with. How do I know it involves me? Well, that was pretty obvious. While they were whispering, they kept glancing in my direction, narrowing and frowning at times.

“Can someone please tell me what's going on?” I asked for about the hundredth time.

“I already told you! We're getting Angel back. I swear I already gone through this!” She said in frustrating, while waving her hand frantically to hail a taxi.

I sighed, catching her hand in mid-wave and putting it back down to her side.

“That's not what I meant. I'm asking what exactly are you planning to do to get her back.” I sighed in exasperation.

“Why'd you stop me?” She ignored my question.

“I already called for a car.” I said, scowling at her change in subject. “Now answer my question.”

“You'll see.” Jessie answered with the same phrase every time I asked, it was really starting to get on my nerves.

“Why can't you just tell me?” I asked in incredulously. “I'm part of it aren't I?”

“Well, you'll probably disagree if I told you.” She said thoughtfully.

* * * * * *

We stopped in front of a restaurant named “LesChampignons”.

“This is it.” Jessie smiled proudly at the restaurant with a really strange name.

Who names a restaurant “The mushrooms”?

“Table for two, outside please.” She walked up to a waiter that stood beside the gate that lead to the outside tables.

He nodded, smiling at her and gestured with his hand for us to follow. We were seated almost right beside the gate, as Jessie has requested.

“Can you please explain what's going on now?” I sighed.

“Alright alright.” Jessie snapped impatiently, turning to look over her shoulder every few seconds.

She sat down at the table, motioning for us to do the same. Amy sat beside her, while I sat across from them, looking at Jessie expectantly. Amy shifted uneasily, looking down at the menu in front of her, picking it up and scanning it for possible orders. Well, I'm guessing we're eating here then.