Previous Page of 3Next Page

Life's Game


I'm in the hairsalon again, is it me or I'm always here? LMFAO  

Ok back to the story!


I woke up around 10 in the morning, which was really early since me & Krissi went to bed around 3 or 4 in the morning. I walked downstairs & decided to make a quick breakfast. Eggs & cheese with toast & French vanilla coffee on the side. I had some & decided to make a plate for Krissi. I was up and she's going to be up with me. I really wanted to get some alone time with her, she's been quite busy for these past few weeks and I was missing my wife and I didn't want her to stress while being pregnant. Krissi never knew when to stop working.

We were definitely going to have some alone time today. ;)

I brought the plate upstairs and put it on the night table. I then went under the sheets and pulled down her panties and started to lick away at her kitty kat ;) she hadn't woken up but was moaning in her sleep. I had to step my game up, with that I stuck two fingers into her. I pumped slowly while I heard her moans get louder, so with that I increased my speed & that did it for my wife, she woke up screaming my name! That was the sexiest thing I ever seen or heard. She made my buddy stand up at attention but this wasn't for me.

Mmm, that's how I like my wife waking up ;) I'm going to do that much more often. Anyways babe eat & get dressed were going out, I said to her.


I was feeling extreme pleasure, was I having a dream? Because if it was I didn't want to wake up. I was enjoying it until I felt even more breath taking pleasure. I couldn't help but scream.

TRAVIS! TRAVIS! TRAVIS! I screamed and panted. He gave me such an orgasm I was on the bed shaking & quivering while the orgasm rocked my body.

There was this damn man grinning from under the sheets, I swear he knew exactly what to do sometimes to make me happy. I loved him for that. He was so sexy, like sex on wheels.

I ate the breakfast he made and went downstairs to fill the dishwasher & get some laundry done. I knew Travis said we were going out but the babies were on their way & I need everything done before I went on maternity leave.

The nursery wasn't done, matter-fact nothing was put together or installed. That was madness.

Krissi, why are you working when I told you were going out, Travis said interrupting my train of thoughts.

The babies are almost here, I'm a week from being 8 months & we have the baby supplies but nothing is set up or installed. I'm already tired now & I know once I hit 8 months I'm done & I want to help you setting up and not just dictate. I replied

Krissi, chill & have some fun 

before the babies come. He said

No! The Babies are practically here & there is nothing ready for them. I said

I heard him let out an angry sigh but Travis would have me for the rest of his life so he could sacrifice 1 day. I didn't care if he was mad.

I grabbed the stroller and started to attempt to set it up. I guess Travis got the memo because I saw him grab the 4 car seats & take them to set it up in our cars.

I had got the stroller done in no time & moved on to setting up the swing chairs & mobiles. I was working at the speed of light. I was setting up both the tubs for the baby's and their bath supplies in the holders. Thank god the shower & tub were separate because that would be alot of work to remove & put back.

I finished the dishes & laundry after that. I made sure I had formula & my breast pump ( I was scared of breastfeeding so I decided I would try it for the first week then switch to formula ).

I then went into the supply closet & checked we had a big box of pampers & wipes. Millions of bibs & pacifiers. Hundreds of blankets & alot of clothes. There were millions of bottles.

It was around 2 when I decided to start filling up the nursery, so I called Travis upstairs.


I was pissed that Krissi didn't want to go out, but I understood she would soon have no energy to do this so I just went and set up the car seats in both our cars. TRUST ME it wasn't easy, it took me an hour to figure it out but I did and finished in no time.

I went inside to see Krissi had set up basically everything fir the babies. I heard her call me to come and set up the nursery, it took us about 2 hours to move everything in and set it up according to Krissi's liking and standards. After that we moved everything out of the supply closet into the nursery that the baby needed.

I had to admit by the end it looked like we were really expecting. After that Krissi left me to go plan our wedding with Jessica.

Previous Page of 3Next Page

Comments & Reviews (5)

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter

library_icon_grey.png Add share_icon_grey.png Share

Who's Reading