My Ghetto Life Chapter 14

Tricia

I'm so proud of Kayla but i have to confess something to her, this is the reason why I hate Travis.

Kayla

When I read Travis texts it says " Can I see you tonight?"

I don't even know how to respond but I find myself typing yes anyway. I wonder why he wants to see me.

My thoughts are disturbed by my phone vibrating it's a text from Tricia. " When are you free, we need to talk ASAP" I wonder whats that about, I tell her tomorrow we can go out to eat because I have a busy day ahead.

I arrive at the mall and I walk into Armani Exchange I find a nice dressy pants for $50.00, I then go to Macy's where I find a skirt suit for $70.00 & a dress shirt for $30.00 & a jacket for $15.00, that's $165.00, I decide to buy a purse & a couple pairs of shoes. By the end of my shopping I spent $235.67. I feel accomplished, I catch a cab home.

I text Travis "what time" he responds 10 pm & he'll come pick me up. It's nearly 5:00 it took me 4 hours to shop, I jump in the shower and when I get out I'm tired so I dry off and get half dressed & I fall asleep right then. I wake up at 9:00 & I get ready before 9:45. I put on a nice dress from Forever 21 and straighten my hair and slip on a Fedora hat with a Steve Madden cross-body bag and some nice Jimmy Choo heels. I'm really nervous. Im in love with Travis, I wouldn't let myself admit it but I can't ignore it anymore.

Travis

Im driving to Kayla's house, for some reason I can't get her out my head. I know I'm in love with her and all but is she suppose to be on my mind 24/7. It's 9:45, hopefully I'm not late, how would that look. My hands are sweating & I'm doing 45 mph in a 25. I turn on the radio & You Be Killen Em by Fabulous comes on. That just makes it worse because it reminds me of Kayla.

I realize something when I reach Manhattan, I don't know where she lives. So I send her a quick text "what's your address" she texts back the address. I know the neighborhood she lives in, it's for fairly wealthy people, how did Kayla manage to get a place here. Im surprisingly only 5 minutes away from her place. I look at my outfit, true religion jeans with a nice burberry shirt and my black pradas. She loves when I dress like this. I pull up to her house and get out of the car to knock on her door.

I give the door a strong knock and then a push of the doorbell

Kayla

I hear Travis pull up, I rush to the door before he can even knock. When I open the door Travis looks me up and down and his mouth falls open, so does mine he looks so handsome.

********

I had to tease you guys :), tune into the next chapter it should be up before next week Friday lol, I'm going to sleep now because I have an class tomorrow.

P.S. Vote & Comment and share the book guys it's nice to read my private messages and comments :) I love you guys dearly <3

Guys when I was copying my story the first part got deleted & I'm too tired to write it over so I will include it in the next chapter.