My Ghetto Life Chapter 18

You guys should most definitely read my new book Don't Judge Me, well here's another chapter of MGL....

Krissi

Being pregnant is not exactly a walk in the park but if I can get some money and make Travis life a living HELL it's worth it. I'm kind of excited though, I'm going to be a mom to beautiful babies! Maybe, I can finally be happy like my other friends.....o

WAIT I forgot I'm Krissi, I can't be happy for to long. *sigh* atleast I get kids and maybe Travis might come back to me, that would be hard knowing that I tricked him but my charms always pay off ;), don't they?

I called Travis & told him I was pregnant his reaction was as bad as I expected. It went like this:

K: I'm pregnant with twins, I'm a month & 2 weeks

T: What I thought you were on the pill, you lied to me?

K: Yes I lied, what did you expect? Did you see where you picked me up at.

T: Typical hoe, I'm onto you! You want to trap me with those damn kids? Or want us to be a family? Think again, you'll only get how much money I FEEL like giving & that's FINAL. Don't even try & fight it cause I will go back to my old ways. You don't want to see that side!

His old ways? I don't want to temp him to go back there , men old ways were very BAD!! Especially at the fact Travis is so nice now but I want my kids to have a father figure... & not be like me and my siblings. IDC they will get that at all cost.

K: IDC about your threats, my kids are going to have a proper life with their father involved & I will get that at all costs TRAVIS!!! You remember that!!

After sending that text, I went to bed crying. For the fact things in my life never come peacefully.

Travis

When I got that text from Krissi, I was shocked but not shocked. Like I should have expected it.... I wasn't dumb though I knew her plan. She really wanted me to go back to my old ways. The days where I use to beat women and degrade them and use them. I changed though matured into a real man. Do I want a family? With Krissi? What about Kayla? I had so much to figure out, I gave myself a headache trying to figure out my life. I needed to clear my head!

I grabbed my laptop & booked a flight to Hawaii for the next 2 weeks. These females have me all stressed & confused! I'm going to be a father. SHIT, a father? I need to talk to my mom

Kaylas mom

I felt so bad, I needed someone to help me out so of course I called my beautiful daughter Kayla. I told her the whole situation. It was crazy what I had to go through just to get something positive done! Something that I should have done in the first place, something that would have benefited me greatly. God, why was I so dumb then? Thank you for blessing my baby girl with brains & not her moms....

Kayla

My moms text, woke me up out of my nice dream about having some beautiful things done in the bedroom with the love of my life Travis. Her text most definitely shut all thoughts of that down.

Momzie: Kayla I got robbed

Me: WHAT!!!!?

Momzie: it's not what you think, I let a homeless girl into my home & she stole my money, I was going to put that towards college.... What am I going to do?

Me: *sigh* momzie why, you can come live with me so you don't have to worry about rent and bills, & get your money together you pay half & I'll pay half

Momzie: thank you baby girl I love you

Me: You have to drop your drama though, that's exactly what I'm avoiding

Momzie: I promise :*

With that being said I tried to go back to bed, but I just had a bad feeling in my gut. Not about my mom but someone else.... *sigh* I better get ready for work later on in the evening.

Kaylas mom

I'm moving in with Kayla, I think that would be great for now! The hard part is dismissing my friends they bring all the drama into my life.....

Kayla

I checked my back account, 4,248 dollars! One semester of community college was 6,000 dollars. I was going to have to give her 3,000 only leaving me with 1,248. That's not even rent. I was seriously going to have to work 24/7 to get my car & pay bills & take care of my mom & myself. I look at the time & see it's 12:00 I have to get to work by 2:00, I go in the shower & put on a nice armani exchange blazer & dress pants with my Burberry shirt & a pair of heels. I'm dressed by 1 & call a cab to get to work or otherwise I'd be 30 minutes late.

Work is extremely tiring, atleast I got payed today 1,200. I silently wonder in my head if I would be able to get that car! It seems like I just help people over myself ALL THE TIME!! I cry silent tears because no one ever reached out to me in my time of need except Travis.

I sucked up my tears and decided to be a strong black women, that's what I needed to be. As soon as I got home I found 3 part time jobs

Bartender $25/hr for 7 hours only on weekends

Receptionist $12/hr for 4 hours weekdays only

Babysitter $200/hr for 3 hours only on needed days

I decided to go for the babysitting and bartending job. I would most definitely be working 24/7. I sent in all the paperwork & called up my boss letting him know my issue with timing. Fortunately he altered my schedule with him it was now 7 days of the week except holidays from 9 A.M to 6 P.M, no more messed up schedules.

I decided the bartending job would be no problem only on Fridays would I have to rush home and get dressed maybe if I'm lucky I can catch some sleep.

The babysitting job would be tricky but I was willing to let them know & if they didn't want me to bad. I just hoped the kid wasn't bad.

I felt better knowing I controlled some of my problem. I called Travis to give him an update... But his phone was off going straight to voicemail! That wasn't good. I kept trying over and over again, this really wasn't good now! I knew something was up maybe this feeling is about Travis.....

Little do I know, I was right & in a few I'll be second guessing everyone I call family or friends.....

Travis mom

I could tell something was wrong when I called Travis and his phone went to voicemail, I really love Kayla but she has been changed by society and it might not be good for Travis

I have to stop this relationship now. I run out of my house in my polo dress , moncler jacket with my Uggs on I probably looked crazy but my baby needed guidance. I just felt it!

Not sure if this is short, but thank you guys for supporting Kayla & me :* your awesome

VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Honestly I would like more comments the voting isn't important just the comments I love reading them.