My Ghetto Life Chapter 15 (Part 1)

Fans this chapter is going to be in Travis p.o.v. ONLY!

( It's really short this chapter is in parts which means different p.o.v.)

Travis

As I was about to knock on Kaylas door, it opens & there is the love of my life Kayla looking amazing. My mouth hangs open and so does hers. I want to sex her up right there. I close

my mouth, I mutter out come or were going to be late. She says go I say no after you ladies first. I wasn't being a gentleman I just wanted to see that ass in that thight ass dress. It was so big and round, Jezus have mercy.

I had to focus on something else or we wouldn't have made it to my car. We finally make it to my car and I help her up, while I am I see Kaylas ass right in my face and her dress goes up enough for me to see her leopard print thong. I can't help it anymore I grab Kayla back and push her against my SUV and kiss her with all my might. When I let her go she's startled and smiling and reaches out for more.

I don't want to kiss her though so all I do is turn her around and grab onto her butt, that nice juicy booty all in my hands. I hear her say something about not doing this out here so we go into the back of my SUV since we don't want to walk to her apartment. As soon as we get into the van I bend her over my knees and pulls up her dress and starts to massage those nice cheeks and I lay a few gentle kisses. I always knew Kayla liked a few love taps so I give her 2 on each cheek. She's wiggling, I can tell she's enjoying this.

I then pull aside her panties and give her nice rose bud, a lick. She moaned when I did that and then she tries to get up, I let her. She reaches for my pants buckle but she holds back & says no we can't do this, you hurt me alot and your not ready to handle a serious relationship. I understand what your saying completely, as soon as I say that I lay her back down and continue to give her love taps and licks. She's yelling what are you doing but I'm so horny and in love with this girl i don't care.

She's says what you just said? & I realize what I did, I said that out loud. I admitted my love for Kayla just now.

********

*wiggles eyebrows*

Travis has a dirty side to him and he admits his love for Kayla.

Thank you to my bestfriend Josh for writing in Travis p.o.v. I'm a girl and didn't know how to even start the sexual activity between Kayla and Travis

Wander what Kayla thinks? What about Tricia? Hmmm....

Thanks for reading, love you guys :*